• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New addition to crew

Started by SiR gUt, September 15, 2005, 11:19:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Think Dodger should be added to board members?

Yes
5 (62.5%)
No
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

SiR gUt

Everyone, Me, Tiras, and Guest would like to announce we might be adding dodger to the crew for the tournaments, if anyone has any objection to this, please post. We will fully decide by tonight :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

I Object!

He isn't cool enough  :P

Dodger

Wow this is news to me! Thanks guys.  :)

The_Gu3st

That's basically it Anima. He got chosen over the rest because he is a very active member and also, I know him well enough to trust him.

It isn't just me, the whole tournament team saw his actions in the past tournament and all concluded that we favored him over the rest.

Bakster

You favored him over bakster? I know when I'm not wanted :P

Dodger

Thanks Guest  :)
Bakster - Why do you talk about yourself in the third person?

The_Gu3st

No bakster, we wanted you more. But then we remember spam-in-a-can.

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

Im sorry ults aka killa sabre... but you have been acting really different lately, so im sorry. I didnt even have you in mind....

Guest is correct on why we chose dodger. He also is the only person who sent me a private message on how he would like to help out with tournaments....We are also looking for maybe 1 more person who would like to help out. We will choose within the next week, and we are going to keep a close eye out on who we pick.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

ultswordsman

:( (feels left out cuz no1 tlks to him in game or not much about him on forums) and reason ive been acting diffrent is cuz im getting frustrated with high school its my first year and im just ticked at it so sorry all  :-[
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

If you wanna be considered for becoming a tournament board member, drop Gut a PM on the forums.

And ults, no one is ignoring you, but you just dont seem to have the leadership skills or enough experience to be a board member. Im not trying to be offensive in any way, just letting you know why we didnt consider you.

Anima, as for you, maybe. Drop gut a PM.

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on September 16, 2005, 01:08:22 AM
Thanks Guest  :)
Bakster - Why do you talk about yourself in the third person?

Because Bakster wants to. :o

Dodger

AWS2

Anima, you just confused the hell out of me...Ults, I talked tou you very openly today, although something must be done about what you found out, but im going to leave that to your discretion, just remember that I know.

<edit> I have  no objection to Dodger joining the crew, he is a cool guy, and I think he is english...which means he has a funny and amusing accent, so I think he should be in.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Dodger