• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Wikipedia

Started by Dodger, September 17, 2005, 11:02:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

You can't say it is just coincidence that the elite players of CW are still the elite players of DB. There is obviously a major factor that plays into this game, and that factor is skill and smarts

Bakster

And do you know the best part? It's all true! ;D

TheMcCool

Thing is, often-times your skill and smarts gets overrided by you having bad luck, or someone else having good luck. Not all the time, but just look at your wins vs your games played. How many of those losses would you say were because of someone really being better than you? The top-list players get there by playing..ALOT. :P Don't get me wrong, I can accept that the game is partly a game of chance and partly a game of skill. That doesn't make it a bad game. I just find that I have more fun playing games that are more greatly focused on skill.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Dodger

There have been three pages now and not one person, apart from Matlu, commented on my wikipedia article  :'(

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on September 21, 2005, 06:01:09 PM
You can't say it is just coincidence that the elite players of CW are still the elite players of DB. There is obviously a major factor that plays into this game, and that factor is skill and smarts

I wasn't an elite player of CW  :) And I like to tink I'm an elite player now. I was no good back then.

Dodger

Ignoring all the spam in this thread, back on topic.

It seems the Wiki got edited quite a bit (everyone's a critic ::)), almost immediately my bullshit detector went off, and I had to change quite a bit back.

Why do people have to question me? I'm always right.

The_Crusade

flamingdragon

Quote from: matlu on September 19, 2005, 11:48:51 PM
Lol, we should prevent Bakster from playing it, he would suspect that AI is cheating and he would spam their boards :)

LMFAO!
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

flamingdragon

What are we supposed to be doing?

The page about CW seems fine to me, except who is BTOpenworld, I thought Jagex owned the castle.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

flamingdragon

Why would it be created by Jagex and then owned by BTOpenworld, unless it was bought from Jagex, in which case, u should mention that on there.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

BT = British Telecom.

= GamesDomain.

GamesDomain hosted Jagex's games...

flamingdragon

Yes, so maybe u should mention that on there.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Dodger

Quote from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber_Wars
Cyber Wars is a massively multiplayer online game, originally created by Jagex in 1999 and hosted at the Games Domain 'Castle'.

Quote from: flamingdragon on February 18, 2007, 07:05:10 PM
Yes, so maybe u should mention that on there.

Fool... First paragraph.