• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Fun things to do during an exam

Started by cDigital, September 19, 2005, 09:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fun things to do during an exam

Make paper airplanes out of the exam.
0 (0%)
Do the exam with crayons, paint, or fluorescent markers.
0 (0%)
Come down with a BAD case of Turet's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
0 (0%)
As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
0 (0%)
Turn in the exam approximately 30 minutes into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
0 (0%)
Bring a water pistol with you.
0 (0%)
Upon receiving the exam, look it over, while laughing loudly, say "you don't really expect me to waste my time on this drivel?
0 (0%)
Start a brawl in the middle of the exam.
0 (0%)
Try to get people in the room to do the wave.
0 (0%)
Play frisbee with a friend at the other side of the room.
0 (0%)
Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

cDigital

lol  ;D  currently the voting meter bar takes up too much room and displays the text poorly so i locked voting so it can be read more easily.

BlitzJoker

Heres one you forgot....."Take the exam, trying your best"  ;)

SiR gUt

Or check out the girl in front of you, while thinking how bad you want to bang her instead of taking the stupid exam. Or just wonder what color panties she has on.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

anima

How about walking up to the front of the class and monologuing the following quote from Apocolypse Now, while the teachers and students look on in horror.

"I've seen horrors... horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me. You have a right to do that... but you have no right to judge me. It's impossible for words to describe what is necessary to those who do not know what horror means. Horror. Horror has a face... and you must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared. They are truly enemies. I remember when I was with Special Forces. Seems a thousand centuries ago. We went into a camp to inoculate the children. We left the camp after we had inoculated the children for Polio, and this old man came running after us and he was crying. He couldn't see. We went back there and they had come and hacked off every inoculated arm. There they were in a pile. A pile of little arms. And I remember... I... I... I cried. I wept like some grandmother. I wanted to tear my teeth out. I didn't know what I wanted to do. And I want to remember it. I never want to forget it. I never want to forget. And then I realized... like I was shot... like I was shot with a diamond... a diamond bullet right through my forehead. And I thought: My God... the genius of that. The genius. The will to do that. Perfect, genuine, complete, crystalline, pure. And then I realized they were stronger than we. Because they could stand that these were not monsters. These were men... trained cadres. These men who fought with their hearts, who had families, who had children, who were filled with love... but they had the strength... the strength... to do that. If I had ten divisions of those men our troubles here would be over very quickly. You have to have men who are moral... and at the same time who are able to utilize their primordial instincts to kill without feeling... without passion... without judgment... without judgment. Because it's judgment that defeats us." --- Kurtz (Marlon Brando)

Bakster

Write "This paper will self destruct in 5 seonds" at the end of a paper.

Beg to go to the toilet as soon as the exam starts.

Start coughing loudly and initiate a coughing riot.

The above two actually happened in our school at some stage (the second one wasn't in a real exam.)

Dodger

Hey at my school, people started shouting "Mr Penis" really loud during one of our GCSE's...think it was english....no idea why....

Bakster

This isn't really a poll as people can't vote. You shoulda stuck this in the 'Unrelated' section and put the options list in the post.

cDigital

This is like the Bush election, you can vote it just doesn't count.   ;D

The_Gu3st

LOL  ;D

As for the "get people to do the wave", I've had someone do that before in a test, not an exam. But it was in personal fitness so it wasnt that bad.