• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

I quit

Started by Bakster, September 22, 2005, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Dodger

Noooo Bakster you can't quit!!!

I promise I will never beat you again!  :-*

The_Gu3st

Why? At least give a reason...

TheMcCool

I quit too! But I'll come to the tournament. And maybe still play once in a while after that, when I feel like it.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

haferhole1

wtf? y is everyone quiting?

click my egg to get ur own

ultswordsman

they are cuz they think this is all lucl and absoulutly no skill
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

TheMcCool

Quote from: ultswordsman on September 22, 2005, 09:48:53 PM
they are cuz they think this is all lucl and absoulutly no skill

Nuh uh. Maybe you think that, but not me.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

SiR gUt

i totally disagree with you bakster, you all just werent around for the good old days.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

OK, I didn't say anything so far, so don't make assumptions.

Every time I've played for the last few weeks, I haven't won one game (excluding games against noobs).

I am really unlucky all the time, and I'm getting sick of it. Call me a whiner or whatever, I don't give a shit. This game is getting less fun every time I play it, until it drives me mad!

I'm still posting on the forums ;D

Dodger

I know how you feel. The same hapened to me. I didn't win for about a week and a half....like halved my score....i really wanted to give up then. But i didn't!  :)

Bakster

Let me give you an example.

I was playing against bobsuruncle. I summoned a real eye (and fainted in shock). He eventually hypnotized it. I summoned a real laser robot (and fainted in shock). Alas, my ranged attack couldn't kill the pesky eye(and didn't faint in shock).

So on we go, and we had a holo war. I ended up with a real acid spitter, and he got away with a holo queen. Both commanders were in (my) beacons, and these beacons were one square apart, the queen occupying that square. Spitter attacked queen, failed. So what do I do? Be stupid and range attack the beacon. Even so, it's either a 10 or 20% chance of success. Oh wow! The moment the extremely low probability works against me, it happens!

I lost because of that, which resulted in me making this topic.

Imagine 100% of my DuelBoard time spent on games like the above.

Anyway, I've got too much schoolwork, and I've found a new game to keep me occupied as well as Shizmoo Games.

http://www.losthope.elixant.net/main.php (a Stratholm rip off basically), but a lot faster and with a couple more features.

ultswordsman

yea i dropped from 160 to 100 today :(

Dodger

Wow, thats a big drop.. You lost 30 games?? Is this on 'Ults'?

ultswordsman

yea i got beat  down i couldve sword it was kaoss i recognized the style

Dodger

Nahhh, it was probably coke_can  :P