• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

I quit

Started by Bakster, September 22, 2005, 07:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ultswordsman

no man seriously im not very easy to beat i mean gut guest and u have a  pretty hard time taking me down im not saying u suck but ur as skilled as me but yet this guy just plainly wiped the floor with me so its either kaoss or icesabree because they use same playinmg style no joke
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on September 23, 2005, 12:09:23 AM
www.losthope.exilant.net (a Stratholm rip off basically), but a lot faster and with a couple more features.

I think that link is broken, it wont let me follow it, can you give it again?

Quote from: ultswordsman on September 23, 2005, 12:36:08 AM
no man seriously im not very easy to beat i mean gut guest and u have a pretty hard time taking me down im not saying u suck but ur as skilled as me but yet this guy just plainly wiped the floor with me so its either kaoss or icesabree because they use same playinmg style no joke

lol I was only joking dude! Remember what I told you, don't take me so seriously...

ultswordsman

Dodger

Quote from: Dodger on September 11, 2005, 06:44:11 PM
Ahem, please try harder to pick up on my jokes ults.
In fact, just interpret everything I say as a joke. It will be alot easier for everyone.

I think I did  :)

ultswordsman

Bear

hey dotn quit.. i know its fustrating sometimes.. look at me.. im at 12 i was around 38 yesterday i was even higher last time i was on b4 that... but it looks like 12 is my average. :(... sometimes bad luck happens to us all.. even me.. i bet some pple know this game like the quadratic formula... to me this games more like starcraft or chess or somehtin... i still think this game kicks ass... its like an addiction haha
Im the Original Aboriginal... The First Nation Creation...

Bakster

It was an addiction, but it no longer interests me.

http://www.losthope.elixant.net/main.php

That should work...

willie

i quit that game that bakster is playing on www.losthope...something.   so lame and boring.  my account name for that is willie49419 and the password is adamwest

Bear

ok im pissed off at this game.. its so retarded... i guess im only safe if i do holodecter the first 5 turns.. im sikc of dying to a spidey, or an eye... different shit that has one-hit kills... wheres the fun in that... plus dying with fire or goo first round, b4 u can even do shit all? thats so gay... sure its cool when it happens to some1 else but this is ridiculous.. i dont know how many times i lost by pple usin a transport.. then comin close and then sending a creatue at me.. theres no strategy in that.. i think the field is too damn small or somethin stupid commanders suck..i remember on cyber wars on gamesdomain they took alot of hits... yea bakster you can quit if u want, its your decision to make, not any of ours.. im thinkin of doin the same thing... thanks for killing the game for me you guys

BlitzJoker

Quote from: Bear on September 26, 2005, 03:48:15 AM
ok im pissed off at this game.. its so retarded... i guess im only safe if i do holodecter the first 5 turns.. im sikc of dying to a spidey, or an eye... different shit that has one-hit kills... wheres the fun in that... plus dying with fire or goo first round, b4 u can even do shit all? thats so gay... sure its cool when it happens to some1 else but this is ridiculous.. i dont know how many times i lost by pple usin a transport.. then comin close and then sending a creatue at me.. theres no strategy in that.. i think the field is too damn small or somethin stupid commanders suck..i remember on cyber wars on gamesdomain they took alot of hits... yea bakster you can quit if u want, its your decision to make, not any of ours.. im thinkin of doin the same thing... thanks for killing the game for me you guys

No one is making you play the game, it is the way it is. Your rant will cause no change.......so if it "sooo bad" stop complaining and leave. Just please don't spam the entire board with "this game is gay"  ;).

Bakster

Humph! I never made homosexual references about this game! >:(

Bear

did you even read what i wrote? i wasnt spaming all over the board... in fact i made the statement refering to dying on the first turn by goo/fire..