• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Trouble

Started by jWall, September 27, 2005, 04:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jWall

Uhhm, Hey guys.  Can someone help me? Everyone at my school plays this game and we cant anymore!  It keeps coming up with a message saying we need to update the version we are using.  Someone help -.-.

We will eat you! [I wanted to see the maruee thingy :P]

Dodger

Maybe you should update it then  ???

By 'it' i assume you mean the Java plugin...? If your computers at school are not controlled by administrators (like at my school) or if you have administrative rights then you should be able to ugrade Java by going to www.java.com.

My school computers have Java so the applet starts..but when you try to login it fails...could be that the Admin has limited the data transfer in some way.... :-\

Does that answer your question?

jWall

No, No.  Im sorry, Dont think i specified very well.  What I meant is, the game got updated.. And now none of us can play.  Not the java.  Thanks anyway dude :).

Dodger

Hm...well I think that is something to do with clearing the Cashe, which you shouldn't be able to do without administrative rights...
Either you get the Admin to do it or it may auto delete after a certain period of time....

matlu

That's strange. How long it persists? Normally it should be enough to restart computer, or in worst case it should work next day

The_Gu3st

ATTENTION EVERYONE! DUELBOARD NEEDS MORE PLAYERS!

If you're sick of waiting in the lobby for countless minutes then there is a quick and easy way to get more people to come to this site. Simple follow these rules:

First, go to: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp

Next, scroll to the bottom of that page and click the "vote" link

Finally, select "cyber battles" from the list and click on "VOTE"

If we get this game to #1 or even close, we would get tons of publicity. Now get off yer asses and vote!

<EDIT> IT IS POSSIBLE TO VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY! THIS WAY, WE CAN GET TONS OF MORE VOTES FROM EVERYONE! MAKE SURE TO TRY AND VOTE EVERYDAY!