• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

October Poll

Started by Parsley, September 30, 2005, 03:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you a boy or a girl?

Boy
6 (31.6%)
Girl
5 (26.3%)
Anima
8 (42.1%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Parsley

After Anima's frank, and somewhat scary comments, let's see if the rumour's true: girls may have possibly (maybe) found out about the internet (!)

...or are they still using the CD-drive as a cup holder?

anima

l0l..  If polls were usually this humourus , i'd vote more often. Funny stuff parsley..

edit: I'll be very disturbed if 2 or more votes appear for 'anima'.

The_Gu3st

I'm anima, you're anima, we're ALL anima!  ;D...

Lol, by adding that option, you screwed the poll over.

Bakster

Nobody wants to show their real gender. I am a Kwai from the planet Zob.

Bakster

One boy, two girls and five animas. I predict a worldwide conquest by the animas.

The_Gu3st

LMAO anima... I bet I'm one of the few who will catch that.

SiR gUt

what if your neither a boy or girl??
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Then you are an anima...DURRRR!

Parsley

Interesting stuff.  I'm sure it could be argued that it shows the gender neutrality of the internet, and the consequential inference that teenage boys are unwilling to compromise the anonymity the internet confers.

Either that, or there's a fairly disturbing group of asexual anima drones buzzing around the board.

Or maybe we're all just taking the piss...  ;)

Bakster

Quote from: Parsley on October 03, 2005, 02:54:31 PM
Interesting stuff.  I'm sure it could be argued that it shows the gender neutrality of the internet, and the consequential inference that teenage boys are unwilling to compromise the anonymity the internet confers.

Either that, or there's a fairly disturbing group of asexual anima drones buzzing around the board.

Or maybe we're all just taking the piss...  ;)

It could be argued that there are 3 boys, 2 girls and 7 animas who partook in this poll. Wait...it can't be argued...the evidence is right there.

Slayer_Z

I think we all know what has to happen.
Theres too many animas out there, and they a reapidly mulyiplying.
What we need is 7 or 8 more girls who can help us increase the human population so that we can defend ourselfs against the rising Anima army.
So evreyone go get a girl, bring here here, and well all share.
can I get a hell yeah? ;)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS