• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The_Gu3st

Its cuz you live in england... stupid brits.

Bakster

I wonder if restarting my computer will contribute towards this most disastrous matter of epic proportions.

Dodger

Um....How old is your version of Paint? Wow...

The_Gu3st

Yeah I know... i tried the two lines thing and mine was .9kb...

Bakster

Windows 98. The filesize is the same no matter what I do. Even a blank page stayed at 1406 kilobytes, and it started ever since I posted the evil chip of doom...

HE REALLY IS EVIL! Do not touch the chip or he will fux up your computer!!

The_Gu3st

ultswordsman

guest no bakster did a quick play magic card which can be played at any time
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

The_Gu3st

whatever you say ults... I dont care anyways. I Need ideas on what we should do in this thread now, since noone is taking my challenge.

Bakster

Nothing involving pictures or graphics.

The_Gu3st

Slayer_Z

I think its going pretty well as is, you got more posts determining that baksters computer sucks than you did playing your game.
SO you need a new target to coonfuse and then act like your trying to help and you should get EVEN MORE posts.
Plus, if you abandon that gay card game, Ill Bless this thead with my glory once again.
Love
The Slayer
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

The_Gu3st

Abandoned  ;D

And the was a good point Zak

Slayer_Z

Guest, your so sweet. :D
Sorry I missed your party last night, I went to cunninghams and saw my cousin alex. we had a few cold ones and I went to the beach with my friends and a beutiful girl who ids to young for me, but will make a great friend.
;D ;) peace
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

The_Gu3st

Wait hold up a sec...

Some guy got thrown outta the party yesterday cuz noone knew him and he was drunk of his ass. I thought that was you... lol.