• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Dodger

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

ultswordsman

ultswordsman

ic and get on aim b4 i beat u with a stick

The_Gu3st

Yes, I did admit that. Good thing you live in a different country. And no, I dont like you to make boots for me, I make boots outta you. (Yes, those are alligator boots... how did you possibly miss that connection?)

The_Gu3st

Hmm... Googled Anima on the image search and got some pretty sick/weird results. I had to censor a few things, they were too obscene to show. The circled image is actually an animated gif, go check it out... (Just Search Anima on image search)

Edit: Or heres the direct link- http://www.aristasia.co.uk/anima.gif

Dodger

Search for The_guest on Google and this, among other things appears...

Now we all have a clear image of this weird demented little weirdo.  :)

Oh and searching for Anand, reveals a book on sexual Tantra....heh

The_Gu3st

You also get a realy sexy chick in a robe facing an open window with the curtains blowing in the breeze when you search for the_guest. Oh and, not to mention, one of the worlds most famous paintings:

http://www.psi.toronto.edu/images/figures/Dict_gogh.starry-night.jpg

(And yes, the image you get when you search on google is a cropped image of the same thing)

But just for the record, Im glad I dont get results like these when I search for The_Guest...unlike you, Dodger.

I hope you celebrate Christmas, I heard theres a shortage of trees in Bitchand

[edit- opps, made a typo (not really)... bitchand = britain ;D]

haferhole1

all that comes up for me is 1 pic of a dragon, at least its not a tree or anything

click my egg to get ur own

Parsley

Pic #26 on google image srch is what I'm named after.   :-*

haferhole1

whats the dif between that pic and all the others?

Parsley

You obviously don't know your Petroselinum crispum v. crispum... It's not just your regular umbelliferae apiaceae.  This stuff, and I quote... 'looks as nice in your garden, as it does on your plate' !

:P

Weird... I've just been looking through a couple of those websites, and I didn't realise there was such a thing as a 'parsley geek' (present company excluded).  Some of these people are obsessed by the stuff.

Although I have to admit, if you ever cook a meal, a sprig of parsley can make a plate of steaming slop look vaguely edible.

[Ed. I obviously meant #25 btw]

haferhole1

Parsley was originally native to southern Europe and the eastern Mediterranean region. Today it is cultivated everywhere for its leaves, seeds and roots.

Culture
Likes a slightly acidic pH, around 6.0.
Light: Prefers full or part sun.
Moisture: Average garden soil and regular watering during dry periods.
Hardiness: Parsley does best at temperatures between 50º and 70º F (10º-21º C) It can tolerate frosts and freezes down to 20º F (-6.7 ºC) or so. Parsley tends to suffer (and sometimes die) in the hot, humid days of southern summers when temperatures frequently go over 90º F (32º C). Up north, outdoor plants can be dug up and potted for indoor use during winter.
Propagation: By seeds. Germination takes 10-25 days but you can speed it up by soaking the seeds in warm water for a day before planting. When you plant, cover the seeds with no more than 0.25 in (0.6 cm) of potting medium or soil, and be patient.

iv lost all hope in these people (as if i ever had any)