• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 03, 2005, 08:53:33 PM
Parsley, If you lock this at 999, I'll have to shoot you. Seriously.

guest, i just noticed, i think u need to go shoot urself...

The_Gu3st

;D Gosh, why do you guys keep deleting the posts? Now we're back at #996. Losers.

haferhole1

who keeps deleting posts? i only deleted 2 at begining, can u let it die, just let guest get post 1000, he started thread

The_Gu3st

:D

Convo between me and my Little brother just now (he's 8 )

Me: Lemme check your homework
*hands homework to me*
*quickly scans homework- notices America is spelled Emarica*
Me: You don't even know how to spell the country you live in? Whats wrong with you, you freaken terrorist. You might as well just start blowing things up...Osama"

Him: uh... um... I can spell better than that guy on duelboard though!

LMFAO!

Edit: He was obviously referring to Ults...

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

Bakster and Dodger are gonna be pretty pissed they missed out on tonight. And why are you still awake anima? Isnt it like 4 am over there?

The_Gu3st

Yeah, I should have been doing homework this whole time but... I didnt.

The_Gu3st

Well, I actually mean both wars. My parents moved to Saudi in 1988 and I was born in 1990. The Cold war was still going on at that time, and it was over when I was 1 and a half. During the cold war, my parents applied to visas to America, but it isnt very easy getting acceptance, especially when you're trying to migrate from a country thats waging war against you. Luckily, my parents were of Indian Heritage and being doctors greatly helped. We got approval in 1993, and at that point the Gulf war was going on. So I guess it was the cold war which initiated the idea, but we didnt leave until the gulf war had began.

The_Gu3st

I just asked my dad and he said that while the gulf war was going on, they had to board up the windows and put clothes on the doors to prevent gas-attacks and also for black-out purposes. Seems pretty intense, good thing I was only 2 1/2 -3

The_Gu3st

Yeah, Indian food rules  ;D

Goodnight

Dodger

Goddd am I pissed off!! I missed it you guys!

And I luuuurve Indian food. I bought some Tabasco Sauce the other day and I put in on everything  ;D

Bakster

I skipped a few pages. So it's my turn huh? I think you'll find that I don't lose 400 life points, because I have a face down card!!!!

Now conveniently, I just happened to have this card face down as opposed to any other card! Unfortunately changing it from bitmap to .gif made the colour a bit fucked, so he has a pink forehead!

Looks like the animas have turned! Literally! 400 points you lose.

I also stick two cards face down because I currently have no more monster cards.

Dodger

Try using .PNG instead of .GIF
I am always having to tell people this ;D

With PNG there is no colour changing or loss of quality. Try and remember! grrr...