• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Parsley

The touch typers among you will appreciated this one:

Click reply, and then type reverberated ten times as fast as poss.

Weird, huh?

haferhole1

as fast as posible?

reverberated reverbaertated reverabaerated reverbaerated reveerbaerated reveerberaterd reverberated reverbeerted revereberated reverberated

ez!

click my egg to get ur own

Parsley

The_Gu3st

Ah, Haferhole1, our new, avid poster.
But exactly who is this man (or woman)?
The world may never know.

This past...day, I went on a long, long voyage. Where no man has ever been before.
I ventured deep into the depths of the internet to find out who exactly is this person whom we communicate with.

On my voyage I found some interesting, disturbing, but mostly, some very edible facts.

Ah, facts, the very basis of knowledge itself. Ah, knowledge, something I have a lot of. Ah, me,... ok back on topic.

So now, you must be asking yourselves- "What did my Lord (The_Guest) find out about that scum (haferhole1)?!?!?"

Well, its very, very interesting. Some may not believe the findings. At one point, even I was doubtful... until I saw this!!:

Now, you must be asking yourself "How did that possibly make him believe the facts that he has not yet given us?!"

Well, I dont know, but it did.

Now, let me present to you, the facts:

In german, hafer means- Oats.

In english, hole means- A hollowed place in something solid; a cavity or pit (dictionary.com)

So what is this person we speak of? Well, we do not speak to a person, but rather, an alien life form made from oats (possibly some parsley) who is getting valuble information from duelboard to eventually take over the world. Oh and he enjoys riddles too. Riddles are dumb.

Take that, you extraterrestrial feind!

I have devoloped a plan on how to get rid of this kid, once and for all. First, we must somehow find and capture him, and then simply put him where he belongs.
In a hole.

The_Gu3st

Aww, poor little ults needs people to stand up for him. But thats fine, he cant draw either way.

Anyways, I just wanted you to know...

I have...

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Gu3st on November 11, 2005, 09:06:27 PM
Ah, Haferhole1, our new, avid poster.
But exactly who is this man (or woman)?
The world may never know.

This past...day, I went on a long, long voyage. Where no man has ever been before.
I ventured deep into the depths of the internet to find out who exactly is this person whom we communicate with.

On my voyage I found some interesting, disturbing, but mostly, some very edible facts.

Ah, facts, the very basis of knowledge itself. Ah, knowledge, something I have a lot of. Ah, me,... ok back on topic.

So now, you must be asking yourselves- "What did my Lord (The_Guest) find out about that scum (haferhole1)?!?!?"

Well, its very, very interesting. Some may not believe the findings. At one point, even I was doubtful... until I saw this!!:

Now, you must be asking yourself "How did that possibly make him believe the facts that he has not yet given us?!"

Well, I dont know, but it did.

Now, let me present to you, the facts:

In german, hafer means- Oats.

In english, hole means- A hollowed place in something solid; a cavity or pit (dictionary.com)

So what is this person we speak of? Well, we do not speak to a person, but rather, an alien life form made from oats (possibly some parsley) who is getting valuble information from duelboard to eventually take over the world. Oh and he enjoys riddles too. Riddles are dumb.

Take that, you extraterrestrial feind!

I have devoloped a plan on how to get rid of this kid, once and for all. First, we must somehow find and capture him, and then simply put him where he belongs.
In a hole.

wow...

just...

wow...

ok, a few things.

1st off thank you, i now know more about my name then i did when i first got it.
next, u have WAY 2 much time on ur hands, get urself a gf, find a hobby, or at the very least, shoot urself.  no1 wants 2 deal with a stalker.

i was wondering this though.  where the hell did u find that gorilla thing?

and if u want an interview,  i think u know my aim sn, id be happy 2 give ya 1 so u can know more about me to post
i think i covered everything, but if im missing somethin, please tell me

o, and the name "haferhole1" was not ment to be a hole filled with oats, its sorta a long story that i dont feel like typing right now

click my egg to get ur own

exiledragon

Seriously people, Kill yourselves before your disease gets spread to the general public.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

Dodger

Dodger

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 11, 2005, 06:22:03 PM
as fast as posible?

reverberated reverbaertated reverabaerated reverbaerated reveerbaerated reveerberaterd reverberated reverbeerted revereberated reverberated

ez!

Easy? You made spelling mistakes on more than half of them : D

The_Gu3st

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 12, 2005, 07:49:06 AM

wow...

just...

wow...

ok, a few things.

1st off thank you, i now know more about my name then i did when i first got it.
next, u have WAY 2 much time on ur hands, get urself a gf, find a hobby, or at the very least, shoot urself.  no1 wants 2 deal with a stalker.

i was wondering this though.  where the hell did u find that gorilla thing?

and if u want an interview,  i think u know my aim sn, id be happy 2 give ya 1 so u can know more about me to post
i think i covered everything, but if im missing somethin, please tell me

o, and the name "haferhole1" was not ment to be a hole filled with oats, its sorta a long story that i dont feel like typing right now

;D
You're Welcome

And it wasnt really "pwnage". I was bored, and had nothing better to do at that time. whoop-de-fucking-do.

The_Gu3st

I love how you think he "pwned" me, but then you take some stats into consideration. He registered his forum name on Aug. 5th and I registered mine on June 4th- 2 months difference. Yet he has spent more time on these forums than me, you do the math.

Dodger

And you have nearly 3 times the amount of posts as him ;)

The_Gu3st

:P
Yeah, Im more efficient than him too  ;D

Dodger