• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

haferhole1

now where was i? o ya, how bout U die

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

DAMN! You found it! RAWR!!!

Way to be original, asshole!

Dodger

lmao that cartoon is soo funny! Best is the banana bit. And about 4 minutes in, this guy grabs another guys stomach, rips it out dreamily, and puts it on his head as a hat, and starts dancing! :D hahahah!!!

Dodger

I really wan't to know what this means, I saw it again today....

haferhole1

i would 2, i even made a topic called wtf? in the general board

Bakster

That cartoon thing is hilarious! The best bit is where bees come flying from some guy's body! :D

But that movie doesn't stand a chance against this one:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented.php

;D

Slayer_Z

. Im not around much anymore because I work a lot of hours with a moving company.
I cant believe this thread hasent reached 1000 yet, this seems like a good place for me to rant for a minute. my days last til its dark a lot, so I dont get to make it to the computer much. I make it a point to go out to eat a lot because I am addicted to being waited on, that takes up a good chunk of my time too.
the scores have changed quite a bit since I left, I got a few suprises.
lots of new players too, Im gonna try to stop in a little more.
Peace
Zak
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Dodger

HOLY FLERKING SHNIT! Did anyone see how many people were on today? Hundreds!! What's going on? Has our advertising paid off? At the busyest, i think there were like 6 or 7 games in progress, and I've never seen it that busy before.. Looks like we're going up in the world...
I still managed to lose points as well.... :(

Dodger

Quote from: Slayer_Z on November 18, 2005, 12:37:51 AM
. Im not around much anymore because I work a lot of hours with a moving company.
I cant believe this thread hasent reached 1000 yet, this seems like a good place for me to rant for a minute. my days last til its dark a lot, so I dont get to make it to the computer much. I make it a point to go out to eat a lot because I am addicted to being waited on, that takes up a good chunk of my time too.
the scores have changed quite a bit since I left, I got a few suprises.
lots of new players too, Im gonna try to stop in a little more.
Peace
Zak

Yeah you had better stop in. Are you still on the scores? Or were you ever on the scores? I can't remember... :(

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on November 17, 2005, 06:29:52 PM
That cartoon thing is hilarious! The best bit is where bees come flying from some guy's body! :D

But that movie doesn't stand a chance against this one:

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/demented.php

;D

That movie sucked, I hardly laughed...

The_Gu3st

Who deserves the award for the best flame picture so far?

haferhole1

well, theve all been great sofar (exept ults'), but my fav would be the 1 that started it all.  which, i might add, i made myself

The_Gu3st

;D I agree... Im just so cool like that

And the award for best comeback goes to...?

haferhole1

hmm, thats a hard 1. if i had 2 pick 1, i would pick the 1 u came back with that had the biggest nerd u could find in it.  that was good, but i think we should let every1 else decide, make a poll or somethin