• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The_Gu3st

It makes perfect sense, you're just dumb and can't understand it. I would rather have dodger play instead of dodger! Like the L.A Dodger's (which remind me of ults) suck so it would be much better for dodger (The addicted forum member) to play! DUH!!

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Thats right, you small-minded fool. Just smile and nod til your head falls off.

Dodger

...My head......Falls off? Why would you say such a thing?  :-[
Are you drunk again?

Bakster

Ults is too boring to duel. I play this card:

Looks like I win again.

I am currently 2 and 0!

Anyone else want to challenge me and my invincible wrestling deck? (Don't worry, I can't use Pwn3d).

Bakster's childhood memories
Fuck you all, you just ignore my troubled insect-filled past.
This will be my last memory, IF YOU CARE TO READ IT!

The first video game I ever played was...I forgot...but it was like breakout, where you have a ball and a paddle to smash blocks. Anyway, it didn't have a save function. Me and my brother got really far (we took it in turns to do stages), then I tripped over the cable for the game boy and we lost it. ;D

ultswordsman

nope i play replay which makes 1 magic or trap card  hurt u instead i win biatch
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Did you? Because I can't see your card...

ultswordsman

Bakster

It can't be stopped, asshole, which means no cards can deter its path of Pwnage. You lose, go away, speak English, and learn to post pictures.

Anyone up for the challenge?

ultswordsman

*shoots bakster in back of head and steals his cards*

ultswordsman

The_Gu3st

Dude! I had the Pwn3d card in my deck too!! I should have used it...

And nice sig Anima, I was waiting for someone to do it. I'm surprised it took you so long.

Dodger

Has anyone else noticed that despite having just over 5 and a half times more posts, this thread still has 222 less views than teh_luggages thread.

The_Gu3st

So? Its not much of a surprise... his thread has been around almost 3 times as long as this one and his thread was viewed so many more times b/c he was our main graphic contributer.