• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Bakster

Quote from: ultswordsman on December 08, 2005, 01:19:04 AM
*shoots bakster in back of head and steals his cards*

*is unaffected and kills ults*

So, anima...would you like to go first?

The_Gu3st

I added a couple more options to the poll.

Bakster

Dodger

Bakster

First, I play this:

Bye Bye Wack Jacko!

Then I summon Amazing Red!

I cannot perform finishing moves (attacks with (F)) without a wrestling ring field card, so I'll have to use code red. Bye Bye Bubba!

And I place two cards face down and end my turn.

Bakster

The_Gu3st

Ults, I am glad to say you are no longer duelboard's stupidest resident. Check out the new guy...

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 03:18:04 AM
i know how to hack cyber battles and how to get more points than any 1..if u want 2 reply or e-mail me at...sk8erboy2000@sbcglobal.net...and ask me how!!! this is no scam..i am one of the best plyers!... so e-mail me!!!

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 03:26:44 AM
i  no wat ur thinkin y wuld some 1 put somtin about runescape on this site!!! well...its suz i wanted to..lolol e-mail me at sk8erboy2000@sbcglobal.net..tell me ur name rs name i mean

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 03:28:37 AM
where shuld i post it?

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 03:30:02 AM
i mean wher do i post it i posted it here i thought that waz good enough...but gess not??? wher i post

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 05:15:21 AM
put ur user name then ur e-amil adress and how many points u have and how long u hav been playin..so like this..

name
                                         e-mailadress@sbcglobal.net
                                          12/23/132

this waz not real but put it like that...but dont reply e-amil me at....sk8erboy2000@sbcglobal.net

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 05:18:31 AM
rego50
score=1782
over 5 years.....i think im aproved
^ That one made me chuckle.

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 05:24:30 AM
this is no real tournament...im just holding 1 the winner will get 100 bucks of cyber battles money..i talked wit them and they sed wat the fuck !ok! :D...so...i have another tournament going on and u can still b in that 1...this 1 will be held on...1/2/06 not 05 but 06 lol..just e-mail me at sk8erboy2000@sbcglobal.net...also the time will b....3:00..if you hav sometin goin on o well.....better change it cuz i aint changen this date..! so e-mail me 100  bucks is at stake rite now...just e-mail...me and put ur user name and that kinda crap only the best of the best can play in this 1..so! dont bother u n@@@@@@@@bs

Quote from: sk8erboy on December 13, 2005, 05:27:07 AM
e-mail me at sk8erboy2000@sbcglobal.net...and i will e-mail u bak u just say wat kinda cheat u need i might hav it!

And candidate #2 (Who I think is the same person) is...

Quote from: fuck evry 1 on December 13, 2005, 05:33:01 AM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu bitches

Simply amazing.

The_Gu3st

Bakster

Yes. I am 3-0.

I AM INVINCIBLE!!!!!!1!!1!!

If guest says "Both of those members and their threads got deleted early this morning, by matlu I'm guessing. It was pretty funny, you shoud've been there last night." within the next three posts, he is an evil homosexual bitch who lives on a farm in which the nearest civilisation is 200 miles away, so he is a loser as well as an evil homosexual bitch.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 13, 2005, 06:05:29 AM
Ults, I am glad to say you are no longer duelboard's stupidest resident. Check out the new guy...
^ That one made me chuckle.

And candidate #2 (Who I think is the same person) is...

Simply amazing.

Where did those quotes come from??  ;D I wanna e-mail him!!  ;)

The_Gu3st

Both of those members and their threads got deleted early this morning, by matlu I'm guessing. It was pretty funny, you shoud've been there last night.

Dodger

Last night? It was probably like 5 in the morning here ;)

Was he being serious?

The_Gu3st

He was definitely serious... what a crazy guy.

And uh... is it just me or do the poll results on this thread look screwed up?