• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

haferhole1

a few guesses...

a brain?

silence?

a shadow?

luck?

click my egg to get ur own

haferhole1

Slayer_Z

congrats to haferhole and ults, both answered mine correctly, mad props guys 8)
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

ultswordsman

ok keep guessing on the new 1  and heres some extra hints its a living creature and its not mythical
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

my brain hurts...  :-\

im goin 2 sleep, i gotta get up early 2marro
work on my riddles and ill try o think of ults riddle :D

The_Gu3st

so close to 300 posts... 3 more to go.

The_Gu3st

by the way, hafer is a liar. He was stall active on the forums 25 minutes after writing this. I checked  ;D. haha, i caught you.

The_Gu3st

The_Gu3st

Lol, last post from me tonight. We are 30% of the way there you guys! Keep it up!

The_Gu3st

ATTENTION EVERYONE! DUELBOARD NEEDS MORE PLAYERS!

If you're sick of waiting in the lobby for countless minutes then there is a quick and easy way to get more people to come to this site. Simple follow these rules:

First, go to: http://www.mpogd.com/gotm/vote.asp

Next, scroll to the bottom of that page and click the "vote" link

Finally, select "cyber battles" from the list and click on "VOTE"

If we get this game to #1 or even close, we would get tons of publicity. Now get off yer asses and vote!

<EDIT> IT IS POSSIBLE TO VOTE ONCE EVERYDAY! THIS WAY, WE CAN GET TONS OF MORE VOTES FROM EVERYONE! MAKE SURE TO TRY AND VOTE EVERYDAY!

haferhole1

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 05, 2005, 04:47:37 AM
by the way, hafer is a liar. He was stall active on the forums 25 minutes after writing this. I checked ;D. haha, i caught you.

lol, alright, well, im going to sleep sometime in the near future, is that better? im waiting 4 that 70s show to end

The_Gu3st

Bored at night... thought I would make a few. Seriously you guys, dont be cheap, don't google em. ::stares at Dodger::

1.What is too much for one, enough for two, but nothing at all for three?

2. Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

3. Cathy has six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in her drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must she take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match? Think carefully!!

4. Why can't you take a picture of a Indian woman with hair curlers? (lol)

5. What is the largest possible number you can write using only 2 digits - just 2 digits, nothing else?

These are all logic riddles, shouldnt be too hard.

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 05, 2005, 06:22:16 AM
Bored at night... thought I would make a few. Seriously you guys, dont be cheap, don't google em. ::stares at Dodger::

1.What is too much for one, enough for two, but nothing at all for three?

2. Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?

3. Cathy has six pairs of black gloves and six pairs of brown gloves in her drawer. In complete darkness, how many gloves must she take from the drawer in order to be sure to get a pair that match? Think carefully!!

4. Why can't you take a picture of a Indian woman with hair curlers? (lol)

5. What is the largest possible number you can write using only 2 digits - just 2 digits, nothing else?

These are all logic riddles, shouldnt be too hard.

2. Sigh......
-The two kids get in the boat and go across, on the other side one gets out and the other goes back, and gets back out.
- An adult gets in and goes accross, and the child brings the boat back.
- The two kids go across again one gets out, and the other paddles back and gets back out.
- The other adult gets in and paddles across, and the child over there brings the boat back, picks up the other kid, and they both paddle across.
-Done

If you want that any plainer I will have to draw a diagram  :)

3. I would say 8, as after playing this game I know that probablity laws are dumb.

4. They arn't allowed to style their hair (I don't really know  :))

5. Logically, 99. But I know that isn't going to be the answer  :P

<EDIT> I promise I did not use Google  ;D

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 05, 2005, 04:48:28 AM
Lol, last post from me tonight. We are 30% of the way there you guys! Keep it up!
You lied as well  ;)

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut