• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Bakster

There are only 4 options and they are all bitmap of various colour depths, but I don't want my card to look shit :P

I don't understand how .png will make the filesize smaller, and I don't understand why my chip of doom worked...

The_Gu3st

Thats odd. .PNG somehow lets you upload it right onto the forums incase the size is too big. I guess you could try www.photobucket.com...

Or if you have AIM, you can send it to me and i'll post it for you

Bakster

No I don't have AIM, and I will try photobucket.

The_Gu3st

Wow, i just tried to register to photobucket, talk about shitty registration. I had to go through like 10 ADS to finally register.

Bakster

*sigh* I give up. The resized image uploaded to PhotoBucket is so small you can barely see it.

The_Gu3st

No0o0o0o0o... damn you.

Try imageshack one more time, otherwise just make the image so its bigger on photobucket.

I dont understand, you sucessfully posted the "card back" image the first time, so whats happening now?

Bakster

Anyway...I use the magic card "Dictionary" which destroys all monsters with bad spelling and bad grammar. Bye Bye ultswordsman.

I follow up by using a magic card "Rapid Fire Monster Producer", which allows me to summon all the monsters from my deck. I then use my face down card "Mega-Fusion", to fuse all my monsters to create:

FlyingSlimeBlobWarriorBeastEyeTentacleQueenPredatorPsiLordWarriorSpideroidFusionMechaMechSabreFaceGrabbingDroidProbeDroneTurretCyborgHoverTankTankJetPackSuperDoubleComboHatchlingArmorWieldingMutantAcidSpittingBeaconsMountFireFoxHovershipJeepRobotMiningDroid. (Where have you seen this before? ;))

This attacks you with Super Fusion Combo Blast, which has a strength of 42659869598464958426998426394288459834892639546529659840924120470704174074698608463064081603401467805689496598710937450236098310, which should just about win the match for me.

I win, no more of this card picture bullshit.

P.S. That wasn't an instant win card, I used clever strategy to combine all my monsters together using lots of different cards.

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 09, 2005, 04:13:00 PM
No0o0o0o0o... damn you.

Try imageshack one more time, otherwise just make the image so its bigger on photobucket.

I dont understand, you sucessfully posted the "card back" image the first time, so whats happening now?

I don't know, but I won, and I'm not wasting any more time doing this stupid picture crap.

The card back is .png, I didn't need to save it in paint.

The_Gu3st

Ahem... you may have though you won but did you forget about my two face down cards?... Yeah me too...

Actually its on my other computer so uh... i'll beat you later  :P

The_Gu3st

lol bakster... you screwed p the alignment of this page  >:(

The_Gu3st

HA! Time to flip over those 2 face down cards! 

Thats right bitch... looks like you dont win after all!

Bakster

Well I play "Anti-Female Spray" which destroys everything female. Your trap cards are destroyed, the attack goes on, and you lose.

The_Gu3st

... You cant play that card unless its your turn or unless you already had it face down on the field, so HAH! Just forget t, you lost.

Bakster

But it still is my turn, your trap cards were a result of my attack on my turn, and my card counters your traps.

The_Gu3st

Yeah but in order to counter my attack it would already have to be placed on the field, so booyah!