• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The_Gu3st

I will lol, but Bakster kinda screwed the plans over  >:(

Idk... bakster is disqualified, lol  :D

I'm accepting new challenges... dont post any cards yet, just lemme know who you are and we'll start eventually.

The_Gu3st

Lol congratz anima, now when people go through and read some of the topics they
wont make sense b/c ppl will refer to you and you wont even have any post in there

The_Gu3st

You obviously know that isnt gonna happen... im not gonn go through 700+ posts
and delete all my useless ones (and there are many;D)

Bakster

Well if I could post the stupid cards, I would be able to play :'(

The_Gu3st

You must be doing something wrong... how big are your freaken cards? They would have to be like the size of this whole page to exceed the size limit on Imageshack... my cards arent even 1/100 of the imageshack file size.

The_Gu3st

Lol anima... anyways....

Bakster,
I did some investigations... my cards are all under 80KB and then I looked at your "evil chip of doom" card and it was freaken 465KB! WTF are you doing to your cards? I couldnt even get my file size that large if I tried...

Edit: for god's sake, my "your mom" card is only 11.4KB, you must be doing something wrong.

Dodger

Wow, I've been gone a DAY and you guys manage to post 6 pages of shizze! lol.

Oh lovin' the Dodger & the_Guest card  ;D

The_Gu3st

Yeah me too, but seriously dodger, you need to shave.

Bakster

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 09, 2005, 06:21:51 PM
Lol anima... anyways....

Bakster,
I did some investigations... my cards are all under 80KB and then I looked at your "evil chip of doom" card and it was freaken 465KB! WTF are you doing to your cards? I couldnt even get my file size that large if I tried...

Edit: for god's sake, my "your mom" card is only 11.4KB, you must be doing something wrong.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

The_Gu3st

Heh... what program are you using? MS paint? I don't see how its even possible... you must be using like millions of colors.

Bakster

I think Paint is fucked. I drew a couple of random lines and ImageShack still said it was 1406 kb. It's somehow stuck on 1406 kb :'(

The_Gu3st

Hmm.. thats really odd... do you have any other picture editing programs besides paint?

Bakster

The_Gu3st