• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The_Gu3st

I saw it  ;D

I'll watch your mindreader thing when I get home bakster, school probably isnt the best place to do that stuff

Dodger

Quote from: Bakster on October 11, 2005, 05:03:54 PM
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/mindreader.htm

Ok, how does this work? It's probably something really simple, but I can't figure out how it does it!

Maybe it really does read your mind... :o

I don't understand it, I did it like 5 times and it got it right every time...there must be a trick of some sort...very clever though...I noticed that the symboys for the numbers change each time, if that makes a difference.

Parsley

[Ed.  I won't spoil it, as it's quite an amusing site... Will abuse my power & delete posts that spoil it for other people] :)

haferhole1

lol, iv seen be4 and i know secret, but since i dont want to be deleted, i wont tell.  (hint. it doesnt actually read your mind)

click my egg to get ur own

spongebob

thats amazing... confusing, only seems to work if you follow the instructions, you cant just try random numbers..  ???

haferhole1

click my egg to get ur own

The_Gu3st

LOL! See I told you his avatar was freaking awesome... I want it too lol

spongebob

lol, its the wrong size though, thats why its iffy at start  :-\

AWS2

i figured out that mind read thing...that is kinda lame, it was cool at first
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

The_Gu3st

It tricked me at first... but if you just try it a couple times is very easy to see what it does.

spongebob

oh i get it now, still pretty amazing  :D

anima

Quote from: Blitzjoker on September 24, 2006, 04:56:16 AM
I know, but sometimes well, most of the time.... i am an asshole.

I agree

Quote from: The_Guest on June 18, 2005, 05:48:43 AM
Me and Dodger impersonate girls for fun

I know, you told me on AIM.

Quote from: Bakster on February 04, 2006, 04:23:08 PM
Sometimes i wish i was dead. Im such a loser. Someone should kill me

I second that

Quote from: SiR_gUt on October 11, 2005, 11:37:46 PM
Ok, i admit it....anima you invented teleport and kill. BTW, i love you.

::)

The_Gu3st

Funny quotes... but those are all fake. Me and Dodger dont "impersonate' girls... and i never said that. Its very obvious... just click the link on top of any of those quotes and you'll see they are fake. All of them. Besides, they all show that they were said on the same day, within minutes of each other... nice try Anima, but no.

anima

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 12, 2005, 02:26:30 AM
Funny quotes... but those are all fake. Me and Dodger dont "impersonate' girls... and i never said that. Its very obvious... just click the link on top of any of those quotes and you'll see they are fake. All of them. Besides, they all show that they were said on the same day, within minutes of each other... nice try Anima, but no.

Umm ok. I wasn't gunna post this, but you did call me a faggot on AIM. Sad really. I don't like it when people lie. Especially when you find it amusing to trick nice people like ults.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: anima on October 12, 2005, 02:40:17 AM
Umm ok. I wasn't gunna post this, but you did call me a faggot on AIM. Sad really. I don't like it when people lie. Especially when you find it amusing to trick nice people like ults.

Well then, I guess the joke is off. Thanks for ruining it  :-\

Btw, I'm just letting everyone know that I feel slighty responsible for anima doing all this (spamming boards, deleting account). On the other hand however, I feel like he brought it upon himself. Im not gonna bother to explain, those of you who were in on it should know what I'm talking about. Also, Anima gave me his password, which I wont touch, ever.

Anima, here is my apology if I'm responsble: I'm sorry, just come back. DB wants you.

And Ults... well, when you read this, you'll probably be very pissed. But you gotta admit... it was funny  ;D
And err... yeah nvm that's all.