• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Never-Ending Thread- 1000 Posts and Beyond

Started by The_Gu3st, September 30, 2005, 07:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is the Coolest?

The Guest is.
11 (73.3%)
I am.
6 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 15

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 08:20:39 PM
I will take no part in increasing the number of posts in this thread, thereby bringing it closer to the ultimate target of 1000 replies. :)

anima trivia: Before i made the infamous 'anima' account, i battled under the names of 'gray_fox', '47', 'il_drago', and many more.

Oh good job not taking a part in this  :P

And I always knew gray_fox was you.

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 08:28:48 PM
Oh good job not taking a part in this  :P

You caught my joke  :D

anima trivia: Three of my friends played this game as well. We use to team under the name of TBC

The_Gu3st

Whats with the trivia? ... Myabe I should do trivia... on my last 800 or so posts.

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 08:34:04 PM
Whats with the trivia? ... Myabe I should do trivia... on my last 800 or so posts.

I think it's an interesting and original idea. But, now chumps are gunna rip me off : (

anima trivia: I once accused matlu (unaware of who he was) of cheating. He threatened to delete me  :D

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 08:36:09 PM
anima trivia: I once accused matlu (unaware of who he was) of cheating. He threatened to delete me :D

LMAO!!! What did he say to you?

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 08:37:51 PM
LMAO!!! What did he say to you?

LoL not too sure now. But, it was something along the lines of: ' You really think im cheating?'  'I wouldnt cheat' 'But if you insist i can delete you : )'

anima trivia: Me and waylan use to chat on msn. We even use to chat on duelboard. One day me and him were teaming  two guests. We killed one and he was about to kill the other. I discovered that the guest was konig. So, i teamed with konig and since that day waylan has never spoken to me........true story.

The_Gu3st

You realize you're gonna run outta trivia right...?

Paolo_G

Run out of trivia? Never......

anima trivia: My hardest opponent was Konig_Wolf

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 08:48:54 PM
anima trivia: My hardest opponent was The_Guest

Wow, really? Thanks man...

(See, anyone can manipulate quotes  ;D)

Paolo_G

lol yeah but its better when people cant find the quote (when it doesnt exist). Because then there is no proof that it didnt exist

anima trivia: My easiest opponent was legolas7024

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Paolo_G on October 16, 2005, 08:53:35 PM
anima trivia: My easiest opponent was legolas7024

Thats so mean...

And do you seriously remember the numbers after this guys name? SS or something?

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 08:55:07 PM
Thats so mean...

And do you seriously remember the numbers after this guys name? SS or something?

Yes he was in a SS when i beat you :D

anima trivia: I never actually played at gd. My friend tried to get me to play it once but i didnt like it. So, my gaming experience has been less than half a year.

The_Gu3st

wait, did you remake the name "anima" or did you make a new name?

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 16, 2005, 10:45:30 PM
wait, did you remake the name "anima" or did you make a new name?

Im confused. I came to duelboards and played under a few names. One day i was reading and i came across the word anima. I liked it. Then a legend was born : )

anima trivia: My password 240988 is actually my DOB.

The_Gu3st