• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Commander Mods

Started by Dodger, October 01, 2005, 06:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like to see commander mods implemented?

Yes
No
Dont care...
Matlu has done enough!

Dodger

Okay, who wants to see my commander mods implemented (if I make more as well  :)) irregardless of the datafile size, loading times, etc...

:)

ultswordsman

YES!!         *raises fists* matlu if u dont implent them if we wn by yes ill knock u out
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Come on! Leave a comment when you vote! Otherwise this is just boring  :-*

anima

I vote yes, on one condition... a dubey smoking action is added  :-*

Dodger

mInGaN

Hahah anima is so funny... i love that guy :-*

ggg

l0l anima is great.. teh 5h7t :-*

Dodger

Who are these people, you forgot your :-*

escrima

anima is teh b35t. mInGaN is cherokee and ggg.... :-*

SiR gUt

you know, I come to the conclusion that we need more new and imporoved commanders.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

SiR gUt

I remember Matlu saying, that people think this game is too outdated. The game needs some new great fancy graphics for these monsters and commanders. It also needs a lot of changing and updating. You cant just leave the game the way it is forever. I understand Matlu is a very busy man, though I am not saying he should do this anytime soon. This post looks kind of rude aswell, but i am not meaning it in any harmful way. I Just think within time to come, the game should have a bigger board, more possible items, a better probability system. I like the way the system is now but see if you can make it a little harder to kill things. Well, thats all I'm gonna post for now :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

If elephants aren't put into this game... then I quit.

Note: Only read the next note after the elephants have been added

Next Note: The top-most statement is not true in any way, shape, or form.

Dodger

The statement below is true.

The statement above is false.

The_Gu3st

aww now nobody is gonna get confused when they read it... thanks for ruining the fun party pooper!  :-*