• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Riddles!

Started by haferhole1, October 05, 2005, 10:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

YAY! ADD! I LOVE MATH!!!

Bakster

haferhole1

add = attention deficit disorder
add = combine 2 numbers to equal 1 example: 2+2=22

dumbass

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

I was wondering how the subject turned to 'ADD'. Dumbass. ???

The_Gu3st

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 18, 2005, 07:46:59 PM
add = attention deficit disorder
add = combine 2 numbers to equal 1 example: 2+2=22

dumbass
Quote from: Bakster on November 19, 2005, 04:20:42 PM
I was wondering how the subject turned to 'ADD'. Dumbass. ???
lol Bakster, I love how you called him a dumbass, but didnt even realize the obvious mistake...
2+2=22?
You're both dumbasses.

Dodger

Because Bakster's riddle was too hard....
I will look at it again...

ultswordsman

if it has infinate rooms hed need infinate everything and not only that but it eventually reach the sun burning the whole building
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on November 21, 2005, 09:51:22 PM
if it has infinate rooms hed need infinate everything and not only that but it eventually reach the sun burning the whole building

Wtf....thats a joke.

After some thought the answer is...Unless an infinite number of guests can be attracted to stay at the hotel, it is negligibly different from empty.
...No money :)
This means that technically, the hotel can only ever be making money if it is full, and you cant fill up infinity rooms  ;).

Bakster

Quote from: Bakster on November 15, 2005, 04:20:02 PM
Please don't google this! *stares at hafer*

I am the only place where yesterday comes after today, and tomorrow is in between. What am I?

I note this has yet to be answered. Now time to find the hotel riddle so I can read it again, as I do not know the real solution so I check if Dodger's guess makes sense.

Bakster

Quote from: Dodger on November 21, 2005, 10:05:09 PM
Wtf....thats a joke.

After some thought the answer is...Unless an infinite number of guests can be attracted to stay at the hotel, it is negligibly different from empty.
...No money :)
This means that technically, the hotel can only ever be making money if it is full, and you cant fill up infinity rooms  ;).

I guess so...

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

I'm so awesome.  :)

Dodger

Please don't google this! *stares at hafer*

I am the only place where yesterday comes after today, and tomorrow is in between. What am I?

The answer, is most definitely, a dictionary. And I didn't Google it, so Hafer can just go die.  :)

Bakster

Yeah...sure you didn't. It wasn't answered the first time I posted it when I mentioned not to google it. *looks suspiciously at Dodger*

Dodger

I just thought about it. Honest! I was thinking they would be in alphabetical order, and I though of a dictionary :) I'm guessing I was right? :)

Thats two points extra for DODGER THE KING.      ;)    Thanks Hafer.

My turn to post then...