• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

The Beeping

Started by TheMcCool, October 08, 2005, 10:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Get rid of the beeping.

Yes, just get rid of it for now.
I don't like it, but I think Matlu should finish the Cyber Battle Hentai Movie first.
Option to turn it on or off on login screen.
Replace it with something less annoying. (Post a link to a sound file if you have one you'd like.)

TheMcCool

I never played all that much, but I can honestly say I would have played more if there was no beeping. I'm not just gonna turn my sound off, because I listen to winamp and stuff. I've searched in javascript options, and maybe I'm dumb, but I couldn't find anyway to turn off the java sound from that.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

haferhole1

http://file.uploadr.com/2d02

theres a few sounds (there the ones i posted in the how to make flash cartoons thread)  ;D

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

I know, the beeping gets really annoying if you are listening to music or watching videos on computer as well. I don't think there is a way to turn it off..

I voted get rid of it comletely.

TheMcCool

This was not a joke poll. Get rid of the beeping please... or not.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

There is no option for keeping the beeping.  :-\
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo