• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

rules to live by

Started by veteran dawg, October 12, 2005, 09:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer_Z

no-one wears beanies anymore
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

If your orgasm last for more than 8 hours, see a doctor.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Silencer

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 17, 2005, 05:17:46 PM
no-one wears beanies anymore

:o HOLY CRAP IF YOU SAID IT, IT MUST MAKE IT TRUE. weird how prolly 10 other guys down at the street races this weekend had beanies on too. pretty sure i saw a couple ladies sportin em too. Slayer, please dont tell me thats the best dis you can come up with. An 8 hour orgasm...simply amazing, lol.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Parsley

8hr orgasm SG?  You been watching that Star Wars boxset again?  ;)

Slayer_Z

silencer, those were not ladies  :D
and its kinda funny that people sport beanies in PA cause they dont anywhere else, but dont feel bad, we still like you. :-*
and heres one If your erection lasts more than 4 hours...
Hang a flag on it and MARCH PROUDLY to a doctor. 8)
WERE BASTARDS

Silencer

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 19, 2005, 05:42:20 PM
silencer, those were not ladies  :D

Hey dont be jealous cuz you havent had pussy since pussy had you, whenever you come to Kansas City hit me up, ill show you these "non ladies" jackass

Quote from: Slayer_Z on October 19, 2005, 05:42:20 PM
and its kinda funny that people sport beanies in PA cause they dont anywhere else, but dont feel bad, we still like you. :-*

where the hell did you get PA from i live in kansas city, missouri.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Slayer_Z

how many ladies you gonna introduce me to, are they all fine?
I bet I kno better looking girls than you.
Ill prove it.
Anyway, I thought you did live in PA my bad.
what do you race?
WERE BASTARDS

Silencer

I race a 1990 mustang foxbody with a 351 winsor bored 60 over. aluminum edlebrock heads (ported and polished), vortec procharge, 410 rear end gears with positraction, under-drive pulleys, 750 holley carbeuration system with K&N filter, ALL MSD ignition system, full length headers with an x-pipe and flowtech warlock exhaust system with the open header feature.

I race for NRR Racing and 5.0 Mustang the magazine. all and all about 10,000 is in the engine and 7,000 of it was covered by my sponsorships.

Its true street racing my man and i know every girl that goes out there. Not a cow in the crowd, they all look good.

ultswordsman

SILENCER U ASS

i always helped him out
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Quote from: Silencer on October 20, 2005, 12:36:16 AM
I race a 1990 mustang foxbody with a 351 winsor bored 60 over. aluminum edlebrock heads (ported and polished), vortec procharge, 410 rear end gears with positraction, under-drive pulleys, 750 holley carbeuration system with K&N filter, ALL MSD ignition system, full length headers with an x-pipe and flowtech warlock exhaust system with the open header feature.

Seriously, I could go to a website and copy and paste bullshit about a car. You spend your time street racing with the homies, yet you play an internet game?

ultswordsman

u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Silencer

so since i play an internet game and im not out modifying my car 24/7 that makes me a bullshitter. wow ok, that makes alot of sense. dude ill have pics up soon, takin from the camera phone i just got. Besides how many times have you seen me on here during the weekends...once, maybe twice and thats usually when its raining down here. ults knows im for real, we talk cars all the time.

haferhole1

heres my cars

the red 1

doin some kick ass jumps

i let some nerd in a costume stand next to this ride, then added in the batman symble w/photoshop cause batmat rules  (also my bird)

your cars --><--My cars

TOP THAT

click my egg to get ur own

Silencer

ill have pics of me driving my damn car since everyone seems to believe im such a fake. on a sidenote, that red car is a turd....all foreign cars suck dick for beer money.