• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Customer Satisfaction Survey

Started by Parsley, October 13, 2005, 03:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How satisfied are you with Duel Board & Forum?

Very!!
3 (15.8%)
It's all good!
6 (31.6%)
Ish...
3 (15.8%)
Not much!
0 (0%)
Not at all!!
7 (36.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Parsley

So there's a fairly stable player base, gradually increasing - it's accepted that there's a few things left to sort out - but how happy are you with how things stand at the moment, and what do you reckon should be sorted out, if anything?

Note down below how you think things could be improved - in terms of what's already here & available, rather than new developments.

Dodger

Ability to watch games (not entirely a new development!).
What happened to electropulse and virus? These seemed to be talked about but then never implemented.... ???

Bakster

zzboots

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

:/ I guess we should be happy with what we got though, not like anyone's getting paid for this.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

The_Gu3st

Whoever voted "not at all" needs to give a reason. How could anyone be so selfish? We havn't done anything for matlu, and he brought back this game on his own will. He pays for the domain name and the effort he puts into keeping it running.

Of course there will always be one asshole who votes "not at all" (usually to be funny) but 4? 4 is ridiculous.

SiR gUt

Im with zz.

In otherwords, Im with stupid :)
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Slayer_Z

OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Paolo_G

Quote from: The_Gu3st on October 22, 2005, 02:01:05 AM
Whoever voted "not at all" needs to give a reason. How could anyone be so selfish? We havn't done anything for matlu, and he brought back this game on his own will. He pays for the domain name and the effort he puts into keeping it running.

Of course there will always be one asshole who votes "not at all" (usually to be funny) but 4? 4 is ridiculous.

meh i voted 'not at all'............

TheMcCool

Being unsatisfied is not the same as being ungrateful.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

Quote from: SiR gUt on October 22, 2005, 11:39:26 AM
Im with zz.

In otherwords, Im with stupid :)
That makes us practically twins.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo