• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Upcoming Tournament 10/23

Started by SiR gUt, October 17, 2005, 12:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

To SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT TOURNAMENT GO HERE:
www.cyberbattlestournament.com/Tourny
It will be under Cyber Battles Tournament 2, It's the same as last time because the last tourny was canceled.

I hope this tournament fits your schedule, if it doesn't please email 1 of the admins. We will try to find more suitable times to host the tournament.

WE NEED 16 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP! If we have less then 12, the tournament will be canceled.

Tournament Date: 10/23/05, 4:00 P.M. Eastern time, 1:00 P.M. Pacific, 2:00 P.M. Central,  3:00 P.M. Atlantic, 9:00 A.M. Hawaii, 11:00 A.M. Alaska, and 9:00 P.M. England.

If you got any questions or comments, please post, or send an email. If you want to participate, then sign up. If you don't want too, then dont. If your going to flame the tourneys, do not sign up.

REMINDER! IF you are not approved on the Tournament website, do not sign up until you have been approved! http://www.duelboard.com/forum/index.php/topic,483.0.html Go there to be approved.

Hope to see many people sign up and hopefully everyone comes.

READ THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING UP!
http://www.cyberbattlestournament.com/rules.html
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

haferhole1

i dont know if ill be able 2 make it or not.  if on sunday, i find out i can make it, can i be a sub?

click my egg to get ur own

Paolo_G

About time to.......

C'mon lets do this guys.

anima trivia: In my first tournament i got to the semi finals after a controversial victory over cDigital. Technically, i didnt win. Karma had its way and i was defeated by The_Guest. Really, it shoulda been a cDigi v gUt finale'.

SiR gUt

Well if your not sure you can make it, wait until later in the week to sign up.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

The_Gu3st

$5 says we dont get 16 people  :P

Oh wait, Im supposed to encourage this...

$5 say we get 16 people!  ;D

(This way, I dont win or lose money  :D)

Bakster

I might be in a chess tournament on Sunday...but not 100% sure yet

KarateKid

Bah, I don't think I'll be able to make this tourny.  Any other Sunday I'd be available, but I has got me a karate tourny to go to this weekend.

Bakster

It is confirmed that I cannot play. I'll be a chessing!

The_Gu3st

I wont be able to make it for this tournament (haha... so far, 3 people have signed up), sorry, but I have a reason:

Theres this girl that I kinda used to like... shes not exactly "small" but I still used to like her. Well anyways, I must say I hate her with a passion now. She's been going crazy recently, destroying everything that comes in her way, killing people, literally.

Now, shes crazier and stronger than ever. Some of my friends have playfully nicknamed her "The Hurricane" but I like to call her, Wilma.

In case you're still clueless (and if you are, then you don't deserve life) there is a huge category 5 hurricane coming towards my house (Florida) and my house is almost directly in it's path... so... shit.

It wont be that bad when it actually hits us (my house) because I'm on the opposite side of Florida and it should significantly weaken by that time. (By weaken, I mean a high cat 1 or a low cat 2 hurricane... but thats still pretty serious)

Anyways, don't miss me too much  ;)

(also, you've probably noticed my lack of activity recently... and you might be wondering why. Tell me when you find out, because I have no clue either...)

:-* I'll miss you  :-*

SiR gUt

Guest you know i love you like a brother and we have our differneces but i'll miss you man PLEASE DONT DIE:( I LOVE YOU

cDigital

I am south of the guest by 200 miles.  I don't know why he's afraid it will be a measly 3 the time it comes to him.. He can grab my dead corpse floating down the river which was a road and pay his last wishes.. He is right this morning is was the strongest recorded hurricane in exsistence this morning is was sustanined 175 Mph with well over 250 mph gusts in a 460 mile circumfrence.. the barometric pressure was also lowest recorded at 800 and change.  Latest forcast have all 6 computer models showing the eye will come to my house.

When Katrina came though my neighborhood last time as a class 1 she knocked out 1.8 million homes with power.  You never heard of that because the starving homeless people in new orleans were soaking up all the publicity.  Well, lessons learned from Katrina and Rita are, dont wait for BUSH and FEMA to make sure you have relief (Food water, medicine etc..)

Someone send me food, because Bush wont!

I have an electric generator at the house so I hope I can still access the interent.  If not, please send Food and water and POT to my house.  Also contact your congressman and tell him what a wonderful job they are doing to spend the hurricane relief money on contractors and split it with the heads of fema for giving them the jobs.. Dont give it to the surrvivors, we will be dead soon and there will be more for them. 

Bush is Satan.  New riddle or fact. 

When I die, I leave duelboard farewell.. Miss you all, with a long exception list which starts with zzboots and songflower.. (JK hehe)

I just got back from the gas station and all they had was super.  No regular and no middle grade.  It will all be gone soon, gas, our money, our pot will be underwater flooded unable to smoke.. Bush will smile and say something like he did when he went to assess the damage of Rita Bush "Wow, I used to party here."  Bush will say we are in his prayers, we will starve to death and before that, guns and anarachy will reign.. I wish I had some gun encase I need to shoot someone.. You don't need a gun all the time, just under special circumstance like this.. In the SuperDome there were 70 homicides, no food, no water.  They were locked in not allowed to leave with killers on the loose.  One little 11 year old girl was gang raped before they slit her neck from ear to ear to keep the secret..

Maybe I should avoid any government shelters after all, hey?  Might be safer.  Times like this I wish I had a fully automatic AK47.. If a whole gang of hoodlums comes with pistals I can spray their ass and see how they like that.  ;D  It's kill or be killed and I need a GUN!  Maybe I'll see George Bush fly in for some PR oportunitys; that piece of crap.

cDigital

Quote from: Bakster on October 17, 2005, 06:32:36 PM
I might be in a chess tournament on Sunday...but not 100% sure yet

I was wondering what your chess rating is, I am sure it is under a different federation the the USCF since your euro.  Are they comparable as far as ratings?

SiR gUt

C-digi, if you want you can fly up and stay with me for awhile, I have no problem with that. Or if you want, I will send you food and pot, just give me your address.

cDigital

I think you should take charge of the "Food & POT hurricane relief"

Take donations, feel free to try the pot first, but if Bakster sends some Ubber good stuff, don't hold out on me.. Send me some!!! For Christ sake it's a class 5 hurricane!! We have a electric generator that should keep the Vaporizer going strong.. But we need Pot Food and Water.. just remember the time FEMA gets here I'll be dead!  So send me some Ubber good stuff to spend my last days  with!!   :-*