• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

battlethingz graphics

Started by haferhole1, October 26, 2005, 08:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

ok, we need some graphics for the new game were makeing. i have a list of all the parts i found or could think of we need graphics for, they need to be cut off on the end to you can attatch another part.  look at the picture for examples (from old battlethingz)

Tails we need:

electric tail
double tail
helicopter
scorpion
snake
club
dragon
squid
stegasouris tail
fire tail
slime
bee

Bodys we need:

Giant Fly
Griffen
spider
stegasourus
gravitybeast
dragon
porcupine
tortoise
fatty blob
dragon
megastomp
radiation
snake
slime
fire
bigfoot

Heads we need:

Basalisk
crocidile
vampire frog
mutant mount
unicorn
flame
alien
hydra
tricaratops
snake
acid spitter
mosquito
leech
dragon
chemeleon
fire
Cerberus

post all the graphics u make here and if u think of any more parts from old game, message me and ill add them to list

click my egg to get ur own

T3h luggage

Wish I had some... really puts me back in the day.
But if it is remade, we must lower the power of the electric tail.  Everyone had it.

haferhole1

i know, it was way more powerful then other tails u could pick. 

and about the graphics, we are gonna need to replace them all anyways, so i figure y not have them all changed before we release the game? so insted of finding pics, we need 2 make pics.

btw,  i was talkin 2 ults and he said u knew a little about making java games.  if its true, could u help us out? me, ults, and reg dont know how.  matlu said he was workin on his new game, but if we got it done, would put it on site.

haferhole1

list updated, many more added.  now we have alot of names, but someone needs 2 make a pic for them.  i suck at paint, so someone help? ill cross them off as we get them

Dodger

I said to Reg that I will help, and I will  :). Not made too many graphics from scratch though. But I will try my best. Teh_luggage is probably your man if he will do it.

Reg50

Not very good dragon tail but o well
You need to enlarge it

haferhole1

good, but do we want to keep the same graphics as old game, or make new?

ultswordsman

no clue but i say lets makie them a diff. color and keep them :)
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

well, lets get new graphics for most, but we can just change the color on some.  i would rather just start with new graphics, then have 2 replace them all like in cyber battles

ultswordsman

true...now get on aim b4 i hit u and send my cookie army after u
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

haferhole1

i would, but g2g in like 10 mins.  ill be on later tonight

Dodger

That Dragon tail looks identical to the old one. I'll start making some graphics now that I'm back.

Reg50

It is lol i didnt know what else to make  I have to discuss more with the others

matlu

If I were you I would not bother with graphics so much. At least not know.
I don't mean to discourage you, but you should know that multiplayer online game is extremely complicated thing, and very hard to create. It's definitelly far harder than playing them  ;)

If you want to make such game yourself you have to be...well.. very experienced and skilled programmer.
There exist many(?) programs, which can help you make a singleplayer game even without programming skills (I never used such program, but I saw one called Rpg Maker), but i doubt that there exist such thing for multiplayer games.

Dodger

Yup Reg. If you are gonna make the game then you are gonna have to start learning. :) It's not all fun and games  :P