• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Random stuff

Started by Bakster, November 07, 2005, 06:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

The random topic of the day: Sleeping!

Here are some dreams that seem to repeat themselves every so often. Will this have an effect on my future?

1. Losing something
The dream starts with me wandering around school. Before long, I realise I am missing something obvious (either my shoes or my bag) I become embarrased and don't have a clue where to look for it. Then the dream ends. I do lose important things sometimes... :'(

2. Bad vision
I had this repeating dream several years ago, and I wear glasses full time now starting a month ago :o
Anyway, I am in a random location. Everything is fine for a few seconds, then a circle of vision slowly takes over my field of vision until I can see nothing. End of dream.

3. Weird tornado thingy
This is a repeating dream I had when I was about 5. The dream starts with me lying on the bed. I am lying on my stomach, with my feet on the pillow and my head facing the door to my room. So my dad comes in to wake me up, and a bright light shines, then the room starts spinning around. Then I am lying in the same position, and it happens again. And again. And again. It's a repeating dream that repeats! Argh!

Try this at home!
When you are going to sleep in the dark, close your eyes and with your index finger, push the point where your eyelids meet (the point nearest your ear). Do this for both eyes, and weird things happen. This will not damage your eyesight or your mind in any way. Don't ask me how I found this out, it is just a good way to relax and go to sleep, although it may seem freaky at first...

Dodger

Hmm...I used to have a reacuring dream when I was little. This big silver floating orb thing used to chase me about the house... ???
God knows where your brain gets these kind of ideas.

Quote from: Bakster on November 07, 2005, 06:33:55 PM
Try this at home!
When you are going to sleep in the dark, close your eyes and with your index finger, push the point where your eyelids meet (the point nearest your ear). Do this for both eyes, and weird things happen. This will not damage your eyesight or your mind in any way. Don't ask me how I found this out, it is just a good way to relax and go to sleep, although it may seem freaky at first...

I used to do that.....and I wouldn't exactly cause it relaxing...lol it is freaky though.

ultswordsman

lol i had bad dreams of  being chased by freddy and scar face and chucky
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Quote from: ultswordsman on November 08, 2005, 12:52:23 AM
lol i had bad dreams of  being chased by freddy and scar face and chucky

LMAO!

Freddy is so not scary, I remember cracking up in that film : D So gad damn funny. Like Jeepers Creepers. Bloody Hilarious.

ultswordsman

by freddy always had a motor cycle and chased me around on it trying to chop my head off.......
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Here's another recurring "dream"

I'm awake and lying in bed, going to sleep, and suddenly a fantasy pops into my head, I'm walking somewhere and I stumble, and then one of my legs jerks, and I can feel this because I'm awake. Totally retarded. I can't control the fantasy (I think I fall asleep for a few seconds and have this dream, and I can't control the leg jerk.)

eddie

i hate dreaming. because when you sleep, you wanna sleep. dreaming is work, you know - there I am in a comfortable bed, the next thing you know, i have to build a go-kart with my ex-landlord. i want to dream of me watching myself sleep.