• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Obstacles on the field++

Started by Misterklister, March 19, 2005, 10:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 29, 2005, 12:56:42 AM
So that's what it was... ;)

Or they were jealous of your dashingly good looks.  You were quite the stylish one, if I do say so myself.  I used to have a picture of you from the game (I think), but I deleted it when I was getting rid of my extra files.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

Yes, I remember. The way I played, my commanders just had that extra panache. It made other male players question their sexuality.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

zzboots

I have no doubt that you will bring the female fan base from two all the way up to 3 to 4!  What a stud.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

rofl.. The only (alleged) female player I remember is Song Flower. Who was the other one?  Oh.. I remember a female guest trying to cyber with me once. But that was someone I knew from school trying to mess with me.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

zzboots

Well BladeSabre is a female as well as song flower.  Of course there were more Jinxie (before someone stole her name) and more people whose names escape me. That reminds me to tell an old lady friend who plays rs that cw is back.  Ty McCool, you truly live up to your name.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

matlu

Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 29, 2005, 01:45:50 AM
Quote from: zzboots on March 29, 2005, 01:31:08 AM
BladeSabre is a female

Oh noes...

If we had more women, we could make a poll for MISS CW :)

btw this discussion is getting way too off-topic

TheMcCool

You could split it off and call the new thread "Weird Homosexual Overtones"

zzboots

Quote from: matlu on March 29, 2005, 01:50:29 AM
Quote from: Rainbow McCool on March 29, 2005, 01:45:50 AM
Quote from: zzboots on March 29, 2005, 01:31:08 AM
BladeSabre is a female

Oh noes...

If we had more women, we could make a poll for MISS CW :)

btw this discussion is getting way too off-topic
I've seen way more off-topicer.  I say Miss DB pagent goes down some time in July.  Hopefully my partner in crime, blitz, will be as interested as I am.  And I'm sure McCool would be a great Celeb judge.
-William G. McAdoo

TheMcCool

rofl.. Can't get much nerdier than this :P Well it'll be funny at least.

ZAPTONE_Z

there were lots of apperent ladies at crypt

hot cyber action to be sure

Odin

Another female (guessing anyway) player I can remember was PoisonIvy (think it was typed out that way). By the way, I didn't say I had 3k+ points. I said I had over 2800 (think the final amount was 2846), but I guess there isn't too great a distance. Did say I played several thousand games though (lots of 5- and 6-player ones). And yes, there were lots of female players in Crypt. Guess the concepts of male action in CYBER Wars must not have appealed to them, while going around as a knight did. Can faintly remember TheMummer. Don't recall his score though.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham