• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

So what other games you guys play

Started by exiledragon, November 13, 2005, 09:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

exiledragon

Me play Warcraft 3, Fifa 06 and Warhammer 40k DOW Mostly right now. What aboot you?

*Rips backspace key out of keyboard.
Game user name = AnkleBiter
Calling somone overconfident/unskilled when you are losing is NOT good timing.
http://www.giantitp.com/cgi-bin/GiantITP/ootscript order of the stick

willie

madden 06, quake 3, warcraft 3:tft, rise of nations, ultimate spiderman, n64 on my computer

Dodger

Wooooo I play DOW! Do you have the expansion (Winter Assault?). What is your Screen Name?

Bakster

Bakster

ultswordsman

i play halo2 runescape crimson skies and jedi games
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

exiledragon

Quote from: Dodger on November 13, 2005, 11:38:49 AM
Wooooo I play DOW! Do you have the expansion (Winter Assault?). What is your Screen Name?

Yes, but I just got it, so im doing the campains right now. Played a few times online, but that didnt work out to great :p

Dodger

Completed the 'Order' Campains. I don't enjoy playing too much with Orcs.

What is your team? I like Marines and Eldar.  :)

The_Gu3st

What is this game? DOW? Can you post it a link? Is it free? Browser based? Or do you need to download it? It is similiar to KAL online (dodger knows about this). It seems like it might be fun, but I dont wanna play something thats too similiar to KAL.

Dodger

Warhammer : Dawn Of War

It's an RTS. Need to buy. Welllll....legally ;)

But if you crack then you won't be able to play online. At least I can't find many cracks/patches for it. Took me ages to find a NoCD.

haferhole1

i play mario party, some ddr. i used 2 play starcraft/diablo 2 but then my com got virus and wouldnt start, so not im useing a com that cost like nothing and has shit 4 space on it.  im gonna get a better 1 within a couple of months though, so if any1 plays sc or d2, just say so.

click my egg to get ur own

Silencer

i play well played D2 i kinda lost interest in it. My friend kept the characters i used to have refreshed incase the game ever became interesting again.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Parsley

DoW is fairly average; maybe I didn't play with lead figures enough as a kid.

Battlefield 2 is my tipple of choice at the moment... Although I'm also fairly hooked on batmud (Open the MSDOS prompt and type in: 'telnet batmud.bat.org').

Avoiding buying Civ4 at all costs, until after my exams (!)

exiledragon

Im mostly trying to play orc right now, like the way their reasorces are different from everyone elses.

I also have a d2 account....its like lv 18 :P
People who play ddr scare me.

haferhole1

i used to be great at d2, i think my best person was a lvl 89 sorce.  i used 2 lvl my friends chars for cash, and the dumbasses would pay like $20 for me to get em 2 lvl 40 which took like an hour or 2. 
of corse all my accounts are gone by now  >:(

click my egg to get ur own