• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

So what other games you guys play

Started by exiledragon, November 13, 2005, 09:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

I hate RPG's like Batmud. So primitive and sucky.

Dodger

Quote from: exiledragon on November 14, 2005, 04:33:07 PM
Im mostly trying to play orc right now, like the way their reasorces are different from everyone elses.

Ack, I like them, but I'm no good with them. I love the Eldar's sneakiness, and annoying tactics.  :)

And I did used to collect the figures...when I was younger.

Silencer

Quote from: haferhole1 on November 14, 2005, 05:49:37 PM
i used to be great at d2, i think my best person was a lvl 89 sorce.  i used 2 lvl my friends chars for cash, and the dumbasses would pay like $20 for me to get em 2 lvl 40 which took like an hour or 2. 
of corse all my accounts are gone by now  >:(

over 3 years i had a 95 zon and like 3 85 chars (which took little to no effort) with all the crap the patches eliminated my best char these days is a hammerdin. Buuut they have put out 2 patches (that i know of) since i quit playin so hes probably old and outdated like the zon i made on patch 9, lol.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

matlu

Quote from: Bakster on November 14, 2005, 06:15:10 PM
I hate RPG's like Batmud. So primitive and sucky.

I grew up on such stuff :) It was terribly funny. It's bad thing that computers are so powerful nowadays.

Can somebody explain me what D2 stands for?

TheArbiter

Battlefield 2 ;D "pc version, console version sucks"
If you like military/team based shooters and hava good pc/hi speed for multiplayer i highy suggest it, its one of the only games ive ever played where you get a real sence of teamwork and accomplishment, it feels like your in a real war, and the games graphics are amazing. prepared to be pissed wen someone on your team "accidently" shoots you tho lol.

eddie

Quote from: matlu on November 17, 2005, 06:02:38 PM
Can somebody explain me what D2 stands for?

u dont know about it? this game rocks, u should really try it.  i was living on only this game for like 3 years

TheMua

I play FreeLancer (using Discovery 4.84 and NSU 1-6 atm), WoW, and AoE III (+WarChiefs).

flamingdragon

FreeLancer kicks ass......have never played it online though.

I am currently playing WoW, Diablo II, Starcraft online, Unreal Tournament 3, Crysis, Soulstorm, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, and Team Fortress 2.

Also Morrison kicks ass.

Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

Kung Fu Chess, Sumo Volleyball, Team Fortress 2, UT 2004, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil 4, Trackmania Nations, Frets On Fire,

flamingdragon

He meant real games, KFC and Sumo volleyball do not count.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

flamingdragon

Fine then, I add to my post N, Kung Fu Chess, Sumo Volleyball, Billiard Boxing, Crazy Machines, Crazy Machines 2, Continuum, Spark, Super Mario Forever, JFK Reloaded, and I Wanna Be The Guy.
Adun Toridas, Executor.

Scrotum_Nose

TheMua

Hey, what server are you on flaming?
For World of Warcraft I mean.