• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Tentacle

Started by Hawk, March 29, 2005, 03:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

(.bmp)

Another graphic... in place of the suction-cup thingies I added a second tentacle, so it could be called "Double Tentacle" or "Tentacle Pari", etc.  How's about it?

EDIT: Recoloured as suggested, stuck to the original colours.  Suction cups on the momma tentacle too.  (Ok, I admit, I was being lazy not putting suction cups the first time. :-[)

T3h luggage

W00t!  Tentacle is my favorite alein...
I like it, but I prefer the current tentacle.  Your's looks good, but is lacking, well, suction cups.  It would probably look better if you recolored it.

Hawk

ZAPTONE_Z

thats much better now

was a bit too 'neon' before

Hawk

I'm thinking of getting rid of the light green outline.  And I'm not sure how it looks animated, I just hope it looks alright.

Odin

Just seems the original was more detailed, but probably better to use our own.
"You are neither right nor wrong because the crowd disagrees with you, you are right because your data and reasoning are right."
-- Benjamin Graham

BlitzJoker

I think that it needs a little shading in certain places.

Hawk

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

T3h luggage

Put one more, smaller suction cup above the others and it will be awesome...

TheMcCool

Either that or a shock of hair, elvis style.
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh