• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Resize my picture?

Started by Bakster, November 27, 2005, 10:37:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Here's my amazing new signature. Can someone resize this to make it signature sized?

Dodger

Hahahaha! You are so useless!! Wish I had been there!! .....huh? ???

Dodger

Bakster

Bakster

And yes, I did notice the false title of the picture. :P

matlu

Bakster, I think it's too small. It should be at least double size - to better depict how cool you are.

Btw did you at least consider making it full-screen? Imagine that coolness..

Bakster

Matlu recognises my uber coolness 8)

The_Gu3st

Quote from: matlu on November 28, 2005, 09:56:48 PM
Bakster, I think it's too small. It should be at least double size - to better depict how cool you are.

Btw did you at least consider making it full-screen? Imagine that coolness..

LMAO!!! Omg Matlu... what a joker he is. Maybe you should consider being a comedian instead of a programmer!

The_Gu3st

Bakster, I improved your sig slightly so it doesn't word wrap... use it if you want.

Or here's the link...

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3839/bakstersucks23zb.png

Edit: Hmm... idk why it has those white spots on it... that tends to happen with imageshack. Can anyone fix it? (Dodger)

Dodger

Quote from: The_Gu3st on November 29, 2005, 11:39:14 PM
Bakster, I improved your sig slightly so it doesn't word wrap... use it if you want.

Or here's the link...

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3839/bakstersucks23zb.png

Edit: Hmm... idk why it has those white spots on it... that tends to happen with imageshack. Can anyone fix it? (Dodger)

Sigh....Do I have to?

The_Gu3st

Yes, otherwise I'll sue you. B/c n America, you can sue anyone for anything, so there.

Dodger

By a lack of considerable effort and time, I manged to do as little as possible to this picture.
Bring back teh_luggage.....

Dodger

Talking about suing people. My teacher called me a racist this morning, and tried to move to to the other side of the room. I wouldn't move, so she moved everyone else, so I was left on my own :D.
Do you think I have grounds to sue her? This was a very traumatic experience, that will effect my later life, and possible even turn me to homicide.  ;), Do you think I have a case?

The_Gu3st

Yes dodger, go sue your teacher...

And your picture editing skills suck... you're a waste of oxygen.