• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

rook

Started by sevensmom, November 28, 2005, 09:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

I know this forum is nothing to do with me...But has anyone else noticed that there are 7 topics (three of which are called ROOK) and they are all discussions about the same thing? They could easily be all merged into one.

FireBird

lol...we cant help that we are rook crazy and have to have more than one topic about it...im sure there will be many more topics started about rook soon...anyway...good point msvickie...the private message thing would be nice to have

hammike

Quote from: Dodger on February 28, 2006, 09:25:18 PM
I know this forum is nothing to do with me...But has anyone else noticed that there are 7 topics (three of which are called ROOK) and they are all discussions about the same thing? They could easily be all merged into one.

We Rookers are easily confused.......you arent helping...........LMAO
eaten today? thank a farmer!

hammike

Quote from: Dodger on February 28, 2006, 09:25:18 PM

Dodger

Quote from: hammike on February 28, 2006, 11:30:21 PM

Quote from: hammike on February 28, 2006, 11:30:21 PMWe Rookers are easily confused.......you arent helping...........LMAO

It shows  ;)

hammike

GRRRRRRR Got an error first time I hit post.

UmmYeaFoSho

lmao hammike...thats one way to prove a point ;)

PepsiBandit

No need for sorries Sevens,  speaking for myself and I am sure many others,  I love playing Rook with everyone...young, middle aged and the wise elders as well ...hehehehe... ;)

zzboots

Quote from: PepsiBandit on February 28, 2006, 11:44:24 PM
No need for sorries Sevens,  speaking for myself and I am sure many others,  I love playing Rook with everyone...young, middle aged and the wise elders as well ...hehehehe... ;)[/b][/glow]

there you go.  :D
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

FireBird

lol mike...now im not the only one that looks like a dork...