• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Cyborg Idea

Started by TheArbiter, December 02, 2005, 05:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

this is just an idea, if anyone likes it i can do more work on it, still alot of coloring/shading to be done, also f.y.i. i now play on the username "Combine" thats why no one ever sees me on this name anymore. lol hope yall like my idea

Dodger

wow, nice idea. Call me old fashioned but I think the Cyborg needs to maintain a humanoid form (two legs two arms  :))....
Nice initial version.

Bakster

DO I SEE A NEW MONSTER TO BE ADDED?

TheArbiter

LOL if adding all new monsters is possible ive got more then a few ideas for them. :) And i picked the spyder legs because of the cyborg being able to move 2 spaces, just thought the legs would give it more of a sence of movment then 2 normal legs. and theres still alot to do to this one, coloring, i wanna add some animation to the legs too, and alota shading to be done. One of my possible ideas was a Slime Queen, like the Alien Queen, but slime.....lol, also thought a Mutant Queen would be cool, the alien Queen, but mutated and deformed "maybe extra legs for farther movment" id rather let original animator of our current queen handle that one tho.

TheArbiter

Here is a humanoid version sence ya people didnt seem to like the spider legs, once again still editing to be done on it just getting idea out.

Bakster

That's pretty cool. But I prefer the old one.

Let's call it the 'Abominable SpaceMan' 8)

The_Gu3st

I like this new one, but It needs a few improvements. It looks kinda blurry...

Silencer

just a personal opinion, but wouldnt this be more fitting for the mutant?
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

Nah, I like the ingame mutant perfectly fine.