• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

im back :)

Started by SiR gUt, December 04, 2005, 07:39:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

WELL EVERYONE I HAVE AIDS AND IM SPENDING THE NEXT FEW YEARS OF MY LIFE TOURING THE WORLD SO HERE IS MY LAST POST!!!!

whelp, i'm back from my long month and a half break. Hope you all didn't miss me too much :D ANYWAY DOES DUELBOARD HAVE ANYMORE NEW PLAYERS? I'LL POST SOME NEW ABOUT THE NEXT TOURNAMENT sunday while I watch football.
Parsley I read your idea and I remember icesabre tried that, and it really didn't work out. I might be wrong

GUEST, I WISH I COULD FIRE YOU :( AND I KNOW HOW BAD YOU WISHG YOU WERE A TOURNY DIRECTOR, BUT IM SORRY YOU RJUST NOT FIT FOR THE JOB
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

No! I've been telling everyone that you got AIDS and that you're spending the last few years of your life touring the world! Shh! Go away again!

Dodger

Heh, there are hundred of new faces.
Mostly noobs, a few people from the castle.

Matlu thought I was a noob!  :o

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on December 04, 2005, 04:36:51 PM
Heh, there are hundred of new faces.
Mostly noobs, a few people from the castle.

To be correct, I said I thought you never played on gamesdomain.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Dodger on December 04, 2005, 04:36:51 PM

And Matlu knows best, noob.

Dodger

Quote from: matlu on December 04, 2005, 05:04:52 PM
To be correct, I said I thought you never played on gamesdomain.

;)

SiR gUt

ok since im at work and im bored im just annocuning there will be a tournament this sunday. I will open sign ups and everything as soon as I get home

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

zzboots

Quote from: SiR gUt on December 04, 2005, 07:39:17 AM
GUEST, I WISH I COULD FIRE YOU :( AND I KNOW HOW BAD YOU WISHG YOU WERE A TOURNY DIRECTOR, BUT IM SORRY YOU RJUST NOT FIT FOR THE JOB
*guest dont read*
Gut, Fire Guest and hire song.  Then I'm sure she would go out with you. ;)

*gut dont read*
Guest, go crying to song and she will comfort you.  Then you are in. ;)

*gut and guest dont read*
Song, you know I'm kidding.  Toy them on then make sure you crush their spirits.  Finally you are free to fufill your dreams and marry AG. ;)

*song dont read*
Gut and guest, once song rejects you.  You two can fight to the death for Blitz's heart. ;)

AS you can tell, I am easily entertained but I feel posting this is more important than doing my homework. ;) ;)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Dodger

SiR gUt

ok how about i make this easier.....

Guest is fired

Guest cries to himself already and he has dodger to comfort him

Song will never crush my spirits as i am the man in the relationship

I will never fight for blitz's heart becuz its in my hand as i type this ;)

The_Gu3st

Gut, this is like the 6th time you've fired me...

Seriously, stop hiring me, its getting annoying.

SiR gUt

well you have to stop looking at me with that puppy look. it makes my heart melt   :P

The_Gu3st

Blitz

Quote from: zzboots on December 08, 2005, 12:49:50 AM
Gut and guest, once song rejects you.  You two can fight to the death for Blitz's heart.  ;)

........Guest already has my heart?.......  :-X :)
MVP zzboots fanclub

anima

Howdy,
              It is I. Thee. Thou : ) The one they call anima.
I'm back from the dead, it seems that damn rhino couldn't keep me down.

So, I just wanna let you chumps know, i've still got it and I'm coming for ya : P

Btw, i hear news of a team tourny.. if so who wants to be my partner? I'd prefer an offer from guest or gut, but other sub-standard player offers are exceptable : D