• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

New look for the ????

Started by TheArbiter, December 05, 2005, 12:44:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArbiter

Iam not sure what this one could be used for, i did it awhile ago and just sorta forgot about it, if anyone has an idea for it lemy know :) and yeah the animation is incomplete iam just too lazy to fix it right now  8)

Bakster

TheArbiter

lol Id love for that to become a new monster, but i dout Matlu would go for adding new ones, however if he does i got pluny ideas, and iam sure all of you could come up with alota stuff too :)

Dodger

Bakster

VIRUS AND ELECTROPULSE!

Here are my preview graphics (Need resizing):

The electropulse is a bit lazy :P

TheArbiter

Those are.....awesome, but is that stuff really coming into the game???????????

Dodger

Now that Matlu is getting paid...I don't see why not.  :)

I'de just like to say....I taught Bakster how to use paint...isn't he brilliant??  ;)

matlu

I believe that most core players would be strongly against adding new monsters. It was already discussed long time ago.

Dodger

I am strongly against adding new monsters. But we are talking about Electropulse and Virus.

The_Gu3st

We NEED these to be added. It's part of the game and without it the game is incomplete... but uh...those graphics suck.  :D

Bakster

Better than anything you could do!!!!!!! >:(

Bakster's childhood memories
I was playing with a few friends when I stumbled and fell into a small bush. Out came an army of wasps, which attacked me. One got stuck in my hair for a few minutes. It was so terrifying, hearing the stuttered buzzing right above me. Thus ended my bee/wasp slaughter, and I have feared flying insects ever since, although that fear is slowly dying.