• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

NEW! 12/11 Tournament!

Started by The_Gu3st, December 06, 2005, 01:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Well folks, you asked for one, so here it is! Now its time for you to keep up your half of the deal. Advertise, advertise, advertise. There is a good amount of players who dont read the forums... LET THEM KNOW! Lets not let this one be a failure too, we'd really like to see this one work!

To SIGN UP FOR THE NEXT TOURNAMENT GO HERE:

Sign-ups!

It will be under Cyber Battles Tournament 3

WE WOULD LIKE 16 PEOPLE TO SIGN UP! If we have less then 12, the tournament will be canceled.

Tournament Date: 12/11/05

Times:
2:00 P.M. Eastern time
1:00 P.M. Central
11:00 A.M. Pacific
12:00P.M. Mountain
9:00 A.M. Hawaii
10:00 A.M. Alaska
7:00 P.M. England.

I hope this time and date is okay with everyone.

If you got any questions or comments please post or send an email to one of the admins. If you want to participate, then sign up.

If your going to flame the tournaments, do not sign up.

REMINDER!
IF you are not approved on the Tournament website, do not sign up until you have been approved!

GET APPROVED!
Go there to be approved.

REMINDER!
READ THE RULES BEFORE SIGNING UP!
RULES

Hope to see many people sign up and hopefully everyone comes.

Tournament Staff-
SiR_gUt, Tiraspol, The_Guest, Dodger

ultswordsman

Quote from: Dodger on December 07, 2005, 07:13:27 PM
What is the Subject?

math reading english  sewing geography science  and im in advanced in all classes but sewing so algebra and stuff
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Dodger

Sounds easy, give us a question.

The_Gu3st

Quote from: virtuoso on December 08, 2005, 01:21:29 PM
Wow! I just realised that i have three of my aliases on the appoved players list.
Put that in pipe and snort it ; )

:o

Three?! All I can identify is anima. And when do you plan on signing up?

Dodger

The_Gu3st

Nope, the only official approved names of him are Anima... paolo and virtuoso are not on the list

http://www.cyberbattlestournament.com/approved.html

The_Gu3st

Eh, I only have abilities to modify the /Tourny part of the webpage, I cant make updates on the rest.

Dodger

The_Gu3st

There will be a few people who might do last minute sign-ups. ZZ said he would sub if he can make it, and a couple others will too. If we get 12 we can do the tourny, but we'd like to get 16.

Silencer

hey folks, if im back by 2 ill definitly be in the tourny.

As some of you may know im getting questioned by the cops over a stolen car incident at 12pm central time. The last time i was questioned it was over assault and battery and that took 3 hours, then again i was the primary suspect. Knowing what I know about detective work this conversation will probably go alot more in depth, the positive note is im simply guilty by association and theyll probably just try to get me to crack on my friend(wont happen)....buuut we'll see.

Fuck Tha Police (pardon the language, but im sure plenty agree)
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

;D

As of now we have 13 official sign-ups and from what I remember 3 maybes from ZZ, cDigital, and Silencer. That makes 16 even though we only need 12. Looks like the tournament is a go-go.

Dodger

Eeeexellent. I'm all fired up for this one. No dumb cDigital to ruin it this time  ;)

dragon75

not to fear...dragon75 is here.....for the tournament. yes, i have returned after a winXP screwup and a Horizons MMORPG addiction.
"castle it was called, and many did play. cyber wars, battlethingz, MM, crypt. the games i did play and it is for the love of the game i stay."-me

Dodger

Oh great...now I have to look at that bloody stupid avatar again :D