• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZZ's worst player of the week (and best too ;) )

Started by zzboots, December 06, 2005, 06:14:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Okay, granted I am not saying everybody has to be awesome at duelboard.  There are tons of players of various skill levels that are a blast to play.  But then there is always the rotten apple that spoils the fun.  I will be posting names whenever I feel; people who take all fun out of this game.

Week of November 28
Anti_Christ
Reasons he made list
-Foul language
-Boastful attitude
-Refusal to play games
-Illogical arguments
-Draw or win playing style

Week of December 5
Combine
Reasons he made list
-Complaining about teaming, when other person in game is ATTACKING me.
-Draw or win playing style
-Overuse of the words gay and fagget

I suppose I should have top players of the week too. ;)

Week of November 28
Sir_Gut and The_Guest
I played 3 fun team games against them while teamed with song.  Then like one or two six player.  Everyone was having fun, joking around.  Might have gone a bit better if gut was alittle more less-impaired ;)  But he did save my butt against some noob.   Kudos to Guest and Gut for the great games.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Right back at ya  :D

Quote from: zzboots on December 06, 2005, 06:14:19 AM
Might have gone a bit better if gut was alittle more less-impaired ;)

::Sigh::

...Maybe we would have won one if he was too. How come I got stuck with the dumb partner?  ;)

($5 bet that he posts on here saying "GUEST YOU'RE FIRED!1!!!1!!)

Silencer

since when does your opinion on players amount to crap?
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Silencer

by the way ZZ, ive seen you use foul language too...so do a little self reflection before you go posting about other players.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

The_Gu3st

:(
Flames always seem to start no matter what.
Quote from: Silencer on December 06, 2005, 08:12:50 AM

He never said it did...

Quote from: Silencer on December 06, 2005, 08:14:12 AM
by the way ZZ, ive seen you use foul language too...so do a little self reflection before you go posting about other players.

Doubt it, ZZ is probably one of the cleanest players I know of. He may let "fag" slip out once in a while but he's relatively clean.

Silencer

Dodger

Quote-Draw or win playing style

What do you mean? That he always waits for draw if he can't win?

Silencer

it means if he has fire/goo he'll use it, and zz will cry about it for a long time. I watched a game where my cousin (anti) and zz were goin at it and zz had a stacked commander and my cuz had a hovership and bare commander, but alot of goo. zz whined cuz he wouldnt expose himself to get killed. I dont see why your sitting there crying over someone playing to there own advantages and not yours.

Silencer

oh and on a sidenote, he doesnt use that on everyone..just you and song because he dislikes you both. Hed rather draw and annoy you than give yah a win.

ultswordsman

just my luck...i make the name guest slayer so i get on 3 guests i go for em and i get 3 v 1 and all holograms such noobs and they were all in top 5 so they were either reg stitch abc or dig normally id suspect gut but they were saying hes a noob so yea there up to it again
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Most of the "new" players tend to holo a lot. However, I can tell they have little skill/experience.

Bakster's childhood memories
When I was little, I used to love killing bees and wasps with water pistols, plastic spades, and anything else I could get my hands on. However, it all came to a terrible end....read my next memory to find out!

Blitz

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 06, 2005, 08:31:07 AM
:(
Flames always seem to start no matter what.

Lol, sorry for the off topic post....but is this topic not a flame itself? I mean seriously, do you expect the people zz is flaming(or as he will try to explain as giving his honest opinion on their actions) to bend over and just take it?

This thread should be locked.
MVP zzboots fanclub

Dodger

What about the people that ZZ isn't flaming, that are flaming him for flaming  ??? ? (sliencer)

He is entitled to voice his opinions, which is all he's doing. If he wants to warn people about potential 'Rotten Apples' then I don't see why he shouldn't.
If you don't like it, then don't read it. It's as simple as that.

zzboots

Quote from: The_Gu3st on December 06, 2005, 06:40:42 AM
How come I got stuck with the dumb partner? ;)
I'd trade song for Gut anyday. ;)

Quote from: Silencer on December 06, 2005, 08:12:50 AM
My opinion is as crap filled as yours.  :D

Quote from: Silencer on December 06, 2005, 08:14:12 AM

I try to limit my language to minor words such as pansey, and I know the maturity level of the person to whom I am referring.  I don't go around swearing at guests and other random people.

Quote from: Dodger on December 06, 2005, 09:13:22 AM
What do you mean? That he always waits for draw if he can't win?
I am talking about a person who uses goo/fire for defensive purposes.  By placing good in the middle of the board, then simply running around it to avoid the other player, hoping that they have to travel through it and die, you ruin the game.  Fire/goo used as an offensive weapon is a good thing.  Using it to extend the game to a draw purposely wastes time.

Quote from: Blitz on December 06, 2005, 10:26:50 PM
Lol, sorry for the off topic post....but is this topic not a flame itself? I mean seriously, do you expect the people zz is flaming(or as he will try to explain as giving his honest opinion on their actions) to bend over and just take it?

This thread should be locked.
Again, being annoying blitz.  You say you quit; you block me; you delete your name.  Then you return to criticise me.  Bravo.

The purpose of the post was to critique other players' style.  Nothing was written attacking the person, just how he or she handles himself or herself in the game.  

Nice to see that someone who doesn't care about duelboard cares enough to determine which posts need locking.

Quote from: Dodger on December 06, 2005, 11:56:59 PM
What about the people that ZZ isn't flaming, that are flaming him for flaming ??? ? (sliencer)

He is entitled to voice his opinions, which is all he's doing. If he wants to warn people about potential 'Rotten Apples' then I don't see why he shouldn't.
If you don't like it, then don't read it. It's as simple as that.
Thank you mate.  8)
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Dodger

yw.

Even if "I disapprove of what you say...I will defend to the death your right to say it"