• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Strange Happenings.

Started by Grave, December 21, 2005, 08:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zzboots

Discussion over.

This topic is going no where fast.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Grave

Oh Yes.  ZZ Said That It's Over So We'd Better Listen.  He Knows About Things Going Nowhere Fast.  It's Exactly Where His Life Is Headed.

Dodger

Bakster

Wow! Grave must be the coolest! He spends his time playing Cyber Battles, and then whines when he loses! He must have the most active social life ever! Us forum dwellers give you evil looks of ultimate envy!

Sorry to tell you this, but if you have to type in a fancy style on an unpopular online message board, then you must be even more nerdy than we are.

Grave

Wow Bakster, I Find It Funny That As Soon As I Called You Out On Typing Like Me That You Suddenly Quit.  It's Also Kind Of Funny That You've Posted 930 Times On This, As You Put It, "Unpopular Online Message Board".  It Also Cracks Me Up That You Even Have A Banner That Says The Coolest Person Just Made This Post, Or Some Shit Like That.  Well At Least You Didn't Deny Being A Fucking Loser.  You Even Called Yourself A Forum Dweller. 

I Also Find It To Be Extremely Funny That You Can't Stop Obsessing Over The Way I Type. 

Way To Totally Avoid The Fact That I Called You Out On This Problem Not Being Involved With You.  It's Okay.  I Realize That The Only Way That You Can Get People To Talk To You Is Via Arguments.  I Understand.  Perhaps One Day You Might Find Some Friends.

ultswordsman

normaly i hate bakster but im FUCKING SICK OF YOU GRAVE #1 BAKSTER HAS BEEN HERE NEARLY A YEAR AND UR A NO GOOD WHINY ASS NOOB THAT DOESNT KNOW WHEN TO STFU NOW CRAWL IN UR DAM HOLE B4 US "FORUM DWELLERS" KICK UR ASS TO PLUTO
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

The_Gu3st

:o :o :o :o

Omg!!!!! Something Ults said...made sense? Jesus, the world must be coming to an end.

Nicely said Ults.

ultswordsman

thanks man im normally calm but he went way to far

Grave

LMFAO! Holy Shit.  I Must Be Really Hitting Close To Home.  You Called Me A Noob.  LOL.  Is That Term Supposed To Be Offensive?  Threatening To Kick My Ass Over The Internet, LOL...Now That's Hilarious.  I Guess Your Mister Billy Bad Ass.  Your Going To Finish Writing Your Poetry, Pick Up Your Sword And Kick My Ass To Pluto Huh? LOL.  Nerds.  I Rest My Case.

ultswordsman

really now its not hard i can just find a hacker trace ur ip address directly to ur home or school and bingo rally party and then kicking ur ass

Grave

ultswordsman

kk i suggest u stock up on bullets

eddie

well, ult, I'm somewhat of a hacker myself, and i would be glad to help you with w/e, but heres the thing.  you can and cant get his address from an IP.  let me explain. 

there are common services on the internet that will return information about an IP address. services like ARIN, PlotIP and others will return information about the ISP or hosting company that owns the block that the IP is a part of. typically that will include the name, address, phone number of the ISP.

at that point your only option is to contact the ISP and ask them. they do know which of their customers the IP is assigned to. The problem is that ISPs will not give this information out to just anyone. typically it will require legal actions, as part of some kind of police or court proceeding, to get the ISP to release the information.

So can you get a name an address from an IP? ya ... if you have the legal backing to go get it. otherwise, if you're a regular person just trying to track something down on your own, your screwed.

although the only reason I'm writing the is because i have absolutely nothing else to do, even know i know if you could find him, you wouldn't go there in a million years

(man, spellcheck made my reallize how awful i am at spelling)

Grave

Lol.  Thanks For The Intel Eddie.  That's Funny That You Said Ult Wouldn't Come Here.  He Never Said He Would.  He Said He Would Get Friends To Do It...Lol. 

Well I Think That I Am Done Arguing With You Online Casanova Wannabe's Because You Guys Will Keep On Going.  You Have Nothing Better To Do.

Here's Your Chance.  Post Your Best Comebacks Because I'm Not Going To Reply. 

Bakster

Quote from: Grave on December 22, 2005, 06:31:20 PM
Wow Bakster, I Find It Funny That As Soon As I Called You Out On Typing Like Me That You Suddenly Quit.  It's Also Kind Of Funny That You've Posted 930 Times On This, As You Put It, "Unpopular Online Message Board".  It Also Cracks Me Up That You Even Have A Banner That Says The Coolest Person Just Made This Post, Or Some Shit Like That.  Well At Least You Didn't Deny Being A Fucking Loser.  You Even Called Yourself A Forum Dweller.

Believe it or not, I don't put all my effort into typing unnaturally just for an internet forum. Fine, I post a lot on this forum. Unlike you, I'm not ashamed of everything I do, and I don't try to put down everything everybody does. (The typing thing was a light joke, you need to chill out.)

Quote from: GraveI Also Find It To Be Extremely Funny That You Can't Stop Obsessing Over The Way I Type.

I also find it to be extremely funny that you obsess over calling people 'nerds' and 'losers' when you are obviously one yourself.

Quote from: GraveWay To Totally Avoid The Fact That I Called You Out On This Problem Not Being Involved With You.  It's Okay.  I Realize That The Only Way That You Can Get People To Talk To You Is Via Arguments.  I Understand.  Perhaps One Day You Might Find Some Friends.

I find it to be extremely funny that you say that I argue all the time, when ironically it is you who started the argument. I made a light-hearted crack about your typing, and you're all over me like a rottweiler. Perhaps one day you might find some friends.

Good day to you, I hope your incredible popularity and coolness in the real world will get you somewhere in life ;)