• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

PC speed

Started by matlu, March 30, 2005, 12:54:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Gu3st

Lol, some guest was printing this topic today  ;D

Dodger

You're amusing yourself by my method!!

cDigital

My comp is 2.4 ghz and my internet connection is upper end cable modem.  I would rather play CyberBattles then any other game.  My gripe is that out of 100 moves i miss maybe 5-7.

This is mostly on the Action picking screen.. while I figure out what action to choose I miss my turn.. If this time could be extended a few second that would be great for slow thinkers like myself.   ;)   It would save my hair, because I would not pull it out :)  Thanks!

Slayer_Z

Thats a smart little penguin digi, kinds scary too.
Dont ever get mad at me ok?
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

SiR gUt

I have a very good computer aswell. I can play any online multiplayer game without a problem. I have had a lot of costly work put into it, but as cdigi said out of 100 turns, I may miss 25. That's because I am either eating or doing something.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

The_Gu3st

something = getting high/stoned/wasted/playing a diff game/playing with himself/fantasizing about girls he will never get/saying "i love you" to his mommy. What a sweetheart.

Slayer_Z

this game is SOO much fun to play after a blunt, the strategys seem to just jump out.
more fun that playing drunk, wher the monsters seem to revolve around the room and you wake up next morning naked with half your points gone.
WERE BASTARDS

Dodger

lol that made me laugh  ;D

AWS2

digi, you do have an intelliegent penguin...that is nutz.
I am a Happy Turtle! ;)

Slayer_Z

Glad I could bring a smile to your face dodger. :D
now if only we could get that bong rippin commander out of you,
and if only I could find my cloths :-[
WERE BASTARDS

Dodger

Damn it! I'll make the stupid smoking commander ok? Happy now??

Slayer_Z

WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

HELL YEA LETS SEE THIS :D
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

There's a difference between High and Stoned? I don't know my drug terminology, because drugs suck.