• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wish corupter

Started by eddie, January 03, 2006, 05:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

Granted, but someone else wishes that people would post in this thread all the time, cancelling your wish.

I wish that wishes never existed.

haferhole1

granted, but since wishes never existed, you never made this wish, making wishes exist again, and you make your no wishes wish, turning the timeline into a never ending loop

i wish i had 1 grape flavored pixi stick, sealed from the factory, and if i get injured in anyway eating it, me (or my familly/friends if it kills me. and even it it explodes, i have a friend who on other side of country, and grandparents in china) sues the company, and gets the company and control of all things flavored sugar

click my egg to get ur own

Bakster

You eat the stick and die by poison. Your family controls all things sugar, however, due to climate change, humans evolve rapidly, and due to these new adaptations, sugar slowly kills humans in a painful manner when consumed, thus rendering it banned.

I wish that there was no global warming, and no natural disasters, and no other climate changes appear that will destroy the world.

eddie

granted, but suddenly all the world leaders go mad and launch every nuke they have randomly throughout the world, eventually destroying it

i wish everything and everyone on earth, in the sky, on every other planet, in space, and in every type of demention or time frame was destroyed

i think i covered everything

father_ted

granted,But you get mugged by a gang for making such a stupid wish, one guy kicks you in the crotch 69 times while, the other shits in your mouth and the rest take pictures and post them on the internet.

i wish i was more popular.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

eddie

Quote from: father_ted on January 09, 2006, 10:02:02 PM
granted,But you get mugged by a gang for making such a stupid wish, one guy kicks you in the crotch 69 times while, the other shits in your mouth and the rest take pictures and post them on the internet.

how? my wish killed them. that was kinda the whole purpuse of it.  anyways...

granted, you are now loved by all male dogs, if you know what i mean

i wish i could go back and forword in time at will

haferhole1

granted, but you crush one mesquito that would have changed the world by biting the president and giving him time to change his mind about destroying the world. you go into the future to see what you have done and die because the earth isnt there, hence no oxygen

i wish i was a ghost, and couldnt be hurt by anything, and still had the typical ghost powers: flying, invisible when i want to be, walk through walls, the works

Bakster

Granted, but you slowly become lonely and depressed, and since ghosts will not be able to make wishes, you are stuck in ghost form forever!

I wish everything and everyone on earth, in the sky, on every other planet, in space, and in every type of demention or time frame was destroyed.

Now corrupt this wish properly! :P

zzboots

granted, everything is destroyed.  But God got lonely again so this time he created a bakster-free universe better than before.

I wish there was no Nickle in the world.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

haferhole1

granted, but another substance with almost the same propotys is descovered: Mickle
they use that for everything nickle was used for until it was wished away.

i wish the next post in this topic said

granted, with no corruptions.

i wish i was as cool as haferhole1.

zzboots

granted, with no corruptions, save everything.

i wish i was as cool as haferhole1 used to be before the sex change.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Bakster

Granted, but times have changed, and you are no longer regarded cool in society, instead you are a kill target by evil demonic gangs.

I wish for a new car.

Slayer_Z

Granted. you are the proud owner of a brand new tyco RC econo-car.
But you dont have any batteries.

I wish I could controle other peoples thoughts and emotions
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

haferhole1

granted, but they can control yours too, and make you lock yourself in a roo, away from socioty with no minds to control, and eventually die of thirst

i wish i was playing frogger right now (and not the shitty new ones, the old school version)

cDigital

.. the old frogger cannot be corrupted..  nor can Combat, Virtue Fighter II or Mortal Kombat the first edition.

I wish bakster would stop wearing womens clothing and play me in Chess  ;D