• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wish corupter

Started by eddie, January 03, 2006, 05:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Slayer_Z

I think the thread is dead now, no-one corrupted haffers wish.
I think the only thing to do is to go ahead and cut off his power, making frogger usless.
and wish for a pony.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

Bakster

Quote from: cDigital on January 12, 2006, 07:53:22 AM
.. the old frogger cannot be corrupted..  nor can Combat, Virtue Fighter II or Mortal Kombat the first edition.

I wish bakster would stop wearing womens clothing and play me in Chess  ;D

Granted, but Bakster crushingly defeats you 10 times in a row, and you have no option but to commit suicide.

NOTE: The above was not just a false corruption, it is a realistic interpretation of what would happen :D

And for Slayer_Z:

Granted, but it has a fatal and contagious disease so it is in quaratine and you cannot go near it. It will soon die ;)

I wish that Cyber Battles was as popular as Runescape.

Slayer_Z

Granted, but since runescape is only popular with losers, we get flooded with fresh meat and turn into a bunch of sadistic carnivores.
I wish for more fresh meat.
OH MY GOD, WE KILLED KENNY.
WERE BASTARDS

SiR gUt

can i wish for a&w root beer?

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

Granted, but vegetarians take over the world, and you are forced to eat no meat.

I wish that Gut would stop being an idiot ;)

The_Gu3st

Quote from: zzboots on January 07, 2006, 12:21:23 AM
I wish the_guest remains in china

Quote from: ultswordsman on January 07, 2006, 06:31:52 AM
granted but he suddenly farts on a lit match and blows himself back here

This is true, notice my speedy return.

Quote from: Bakster on January 12, 2006, 11:44:00 PM
I wish that Gut would stop being an idiot ;)

Granted. He is now a complete idiot.

I wish that the guest feature would be removed  :P

ultswordsman

granted but is quickly added after being removed    i wish anand was back in china
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

Bakster

Granted, but before leaving he kills you out of spite.

I wish ults would use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling in his typing.

The_Gu3st

Sorry Bakster, I'm a genie... not god.

I wish it would rain chicken dumplings.

SiR gUt

I wish bakster would leave and never return. Please grant my wish.

Bakster

Guest!! You are supposed to grant the wish then corrupt it, not avoid granting the wish!!1!!

Granted, but one giant chicken dumpling hits you and you die.

I wish ults would use correct grammar, punctuation and spelling in his typing.

zzboots

granted, Ults now uses correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling and you are the one who is now wrong.

I wish this wish gets corrupted so bad that I am made to look quite the fool.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

The_Gu3st

Granted. Your wish gets corrupted so bad that you turn into a midget, fall from the sky, land in strawberry milkshake, get drank by George W Bush, crapped out, flushed into the sewage system, drift into the ocean, eaten by a shark, crapped out again, fished up by a fisherman, put into an ice bucket, sent to the butcher, get beat to a bloody pulp, made into more orange juice, and then repeated once again.

I wish that I lived in a giant bucket.

Bakster

Granted, but the bucket soon gets destroyed as it is an eyesore, and the material is recycled, and you are homeless/dead.

I wish that I had an ordinary penny with no other objects, whether that be inside the penny or on the outside.