• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

wish corupter

Started by eddie, January 03, 2006, 05:45:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddie

since that picture flame thing is locked, and riddles is dieing, i decided 2 make a new forum game.  its called wish corupter.  now for those of you that havnt played it before, ill explain.  we start with a with a wish, and then the next poster "grants" the wish, but corupts it.  example:

i wish i had a million dollars.

granted, but its all in monopoly money.

then it continues like that.  ill start

i wish someone would post

Bakster

Granted, but this post will curse you for eternity. (Sorry, couldn't think of anything better ;D)

I wish for World Peace ;D

eddie

granted, a horrific plague sweeps the world killing all living things. finally the world is at peace.

i wish more people played cyber battles

Dodger

Granted, Dodger steals all of your points.

Dodger

I wish my luck would improve.

eddie

granted. you just won the lottery for 100 million dollars, but so did 200 million other people.

i wish i had a new, working car

zzboots

granted. You're barbie 4 wheeler is on its way.

I wish for my blitzy back.  :'(  :-*
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

eddie

granted. blitz comes back but then your computer and every computer you touch gets thousands of viruses that keep you from getting online in any way

i wish i had one real american quarter dated 1999.  (try and corrupt that  :P)

zzboots

Granted, you get your quater covered in uranium.

I wish to be beaten into a bloody pulp.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

eddie

granted, you are now a bleading piece of pulp in orange juice and then get drank by a fat kid in germany and after a while, end up in the sewer system, where you get washed up in hollywood, only to end up staring in a movie: Pulp: the bleeding tail.  the movie ends up being a desaster, and your carrier is over.  now go cry in the corner

i wish i hadnt taken so long to write that

ultswordsman

wish granted it took a speedy 2 secound but ur hands evaporated

i wish i had 1 real american dollar in a  stainless steel case with nothing done to it or me

corrupt that
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

eddie

granted, but now due to inflation that dollar is worth less than 1/9000 of a penny.

i wish i had my hands back

ultswordsman

wish granted u get hands made of  water

i wish i have eddies dead corpes in a casket beside me that had holy water on it so he cant attack me as a zombie

eddie

granted, but now all the other dead people in the world turn to zombies that come after you

i wish i had an ipod

ultswordsman

granted but the ipod blows up  blowing away everything but ur head which is preserved in a  glass container (like futurama)

i wish i had a holy shield which couldn never be contaimenated or broken or anything