• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Which Turn?

Started by Dodger, January 04, 2006, 11:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Is there a reason why you can't see what turn it is after you have dies and are observing a game?

We were talking about this in a game a while ago Matlu...

matlu

It's a bug, which I already tried to fix once, but I failed because it needs some longer time to work on it, and I thought it's not that important  (ehm, Cyberwars had more severe bugs and people were happy)

Dodger

Yep, just checking. It's not important.  ;)

SiR gUt

matlu please add /kick for me and dodger during the tournament
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Blitz

Quote from: matlu on January 05, 2006, 12:20:19 AM
(ehm, Cyberwars had more severe bugs and people were happy)

It seems to me that matlu doesn't want to hear people complaining about how his game isn't "perfect" anymore  ;).
MVP zzboots fanclub

SiR gUt

jagex was to into runescape to even care about peoples problems on the old gamesdomain, they didnt even read anyones emails. They are all shot.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

QuoteIt seems to me that matlu doesn't want to hear people complaining about how his game isn't "perfect" anymore 
actually, I know that the game is not perfect, and that there are many small annoyances, but:
- the game game is perfectly playable. It has all needed features, and no known critical bugs. If you find any critical bug, I will fix it.
- it is far better than cyberwars ever was (more features, less bugs)
- I simply cannot work on it anymore, I already spent too much time on it

Quote from: SiR gUt on January 06, 2006, 08:52:18 AM
jagex was to into runescape to even care about peoples problems on the old gamesdomain, they didnt even read anyones emails. They are all shot.
I see I still have a lot to learn from them

Blitz

I know, I didn't mean it as any sort of bad comment towards you  :). I was just saying it doesn't seem like you want to work on "small annoyances" and don't want to hear people complaining anymore  ;).
MVP zzboots fanclub

matlu

Well, comments and suggestions  are always welcome :) Just please don't expect that I will realize all of them.