• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

First Turn Kills.

Started by Dodger, January 08, 2006, 10:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one?

Nothing can die first turn.
Only Fire/Goo can kill first turn.
Everything can kill first turn.
Creatures, but not commanders can die first turn.

Dodger

Matlu wants to change it...And I don't. This is a democracy :-)

father_ted

i voted for everything can kill in first turn but i think that creatures sould be able to kill in first turn and not goo/fire.
Now that would be an eccumenical matter

Dodger

Hm I'm guessing Matlu voted that as well. He said he was gonna vote anyway...

I think that only goo and fire should kill first turn.
I think that most of the older players will agree with me....

Bakster

I think that, when Bakster is in a match, every other participant instantly loses on turn 1, making Bakster the winner. ;D

matlu

Probably "only monsters can die in first turn" makes most sense, but far easier to implement is "nothing can die in first turn", and it's also good solutions, so that's my choice.

<edit> And that's practicaly how it works at the moment - with exception that goo and fire can kill in first turn - which has to be fixed

Dodger

I stand by my choice. That it should stay as it is now. Please don't change it until everyone has had a say...

cDigital

Quote from: matlu on January 08, 2006, 10:47:54 PM
Probably "only monsters can die in first turn" makes most sense, but far easier to implement is "nothing can die in first turn", and it's also good solutions, so that's my choice.

<edit> And that's practicaly how it works at the moment - with exception that goo and fire can kill in first turn - which has to be fixed

I think it works great as is.  No fixing needed  ;D

matlu

I'm 100% sure that a commander should never die before he/she gets a chance to act.

ultswordsman

well maybe fire and goo if it was gonns go over them first turn it can but they have 1 turn to save thereselves like they summon a spider it can kill goo on em and they live or something
u dumbass guest that was easy to quest thanks to gut

SiR gUt

i say get rid of it, though it really doesn't matter to me. It would stop all the peopl ethat whine, when they die first turn. Cough Bakster Cough Cough
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

I only whine when I'm incredibly unlucky...or when guests piss me off.... >:(

SiR gUt

no i remember you complained about this once, im just to lazy to go look.

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Bakster

That was in a tournament, and it cost me the match. Of course I will whine!! >:(

Anyway, he gooed me on turn 2, not turn 1 :P

SiR gUt