• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

london?

Started by haferhole1, January 09, 2006, 01:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haferhole1

i was thinkin of taking a trip out of the country, and was thinking of london.  i know some of you guys lived around there, and i was wondering what there is to do out there. is it worth going or should i just go skiing in upper michigan like i was first planning.  im gonna be on off and on all day untill like 6:00 central time, and ill be checking the forums.  other than that, i just wanted 2 pop in and c how every1s been.

so... how ya been?

click my egg to get ur own

Dodger

Hey haferhole. I can't really speak for London. I live far away. But it depends what you are looking to do on your holiday?

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

haferhole1

well, its not really about the holliday, the reason i decided london was actualy my sister, she wanted to goto see darren hayes in concert, and since shes like upsest with him, i decided it was a good excuse to go.  i just wanted to know if we were gonna go, which were not even sure if we are since concerts on 4/26, what there would be for me to do since i dont really like mr hayes

SiR gUt

THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

Dodger

Uhhh...Dunno, how old are you?

haferhole1

ill be 16 by the time we go anywhere and my sisters 19

Dodger

Then you are probably not old enough to do anything fun in London  ;)

I love London  :)

matlu

Come to Prague and see Matlu :p
Really, this city is major tourist attraction for people from all parts of world. There are more tourists on the streets than inhabitants. One can hardly hear local language near the center of the city.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague

eddie

that doesnt work, the concerts in london