• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

More guest trouble

Started by wilbur, January 12, 2006, 04:27:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilbur

so tonight, i wanted to play some cyber battles, me and slump and some other people were tryin to play....

but this guest had like 10 games open .... and i guess he had the maximum amount that u could have, so no one could make up a game.

the guests (im sure they were all the same person) was doing this for at least an hour, probably even more.

sooo yea... like i said- more guest trouble

SiR gUt

I think someone is doing that because they want matlu to take guest away.
THE GUEST IS  HAVING HIS PERIOD!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA 

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

wilbur

hmmm...yea, that makes sense, i hope youre not implying that it was me though...

Silencer

Gut was doing it the other night, and gut dont try denying it either cuz i know it was you..lol. But I agree the guest feature gets annoying from time to time..but why are you complaining about guests when thats how you got half your points wilbur? lol kind of a contradiction dontcha think..
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

SiR gUt

I assure you it's not me. im just trying to figure it out  ;)

THE MIAMI HEAT HAD THE WORST FREE THROW SHOOTING PERCENTAGE IN FINALS HISTORY 37% AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AND DALLAS MAVERICKS IS GOING TO SWEEP THE MIAMI HEAT AHAHAHAHA

matlu

It is not guest trouble. It can be (and should be) avoided by limiting maximum number of games, that a person from single computer (IP address) can create.

It is part of "tuning" the game and adapting it to "real life". Programmer simply cannot predict all such problems during development. Programmer has to wait till some demented idiot comes and discovers them.

I will fix it when I find a little time for it.

SiR gUt

see dont comaplain just ask nicely you defiant little kids

Dodger

I didn't know that only 10 games could be created...

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on January 13, 2006, 12:36:10 AM
I didn't know that only 10 games could be created...
I didn't know either :) I introduced this constraint looong time ago, and so far there was no reason to extend it.

The_Gu3st

Well whoever was doing it while I was gone had a damn good idea. I wouldnt mind the guest feature being removed.

SiR gUt

and again silencer it wasnt me

Dodger

or me...

We could play the blame game forever, but it's not gonna help. Matlu can find out who it is anyway, from all Silencer's /reports.

Silencer

what can i say, i'm curious as to who is lifeless enough to jump on 20 or so different guest accounts and block numerous games for 3+ hours. Oh by the way, we may never know who did it, most people have more than 1 computer in there house yah know.
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Dodger

Maybe, we shall see.

They would have had to stay active, so that they didn't get booted. I think it was probably more than one person.

zzboots

Quote from: Dodger on January 15, 2006, 02:38:28 AM
Maybe, we shall see.

They would have had to stay active, so that they didn't get booted. I think it was probably more than one person.
Sounds like a confession to me.  :P
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo