• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

ZBattle

Started by TheMcCool, January 25, 2006, 12:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMcCool

Does anyone else here ever zbattle? I go by *mccool* or *0mccool* on it. I mainly only play gundam wing endless duel, but I'll play ssf2 very occasionally.

zbattle is sort of like a place to find people to play zsnes with. Even if you have people's IMs, starting games through zbattle is still quicker than sending the other person your ip and having them type it into zsnes.

zbattle.net
zsnes.com
ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.
-The very available Song Flower

(Please Copy and Paste This In Your Profile Wink) <<i dont see the point.  Huh

Bakster

TheMcCool

ZZ, to me you're nothing but one incredibly smokin' hott, built up, knowledgable hunk of man. And yes, I hope you put this in your sig too.

Bakster

There were so many z's in your post that I couldn't understand it either. ;)

TheMcCool

Zbattle and Zsnes are proper nouns, aka names. Not the letter z added onto random words. URL's are included in the first post if you want to figure out what they are instead of being a moron.

Bakster

They are words with 'Z' on the end...even if they are proper nouns :(

TheMcCool

Not the letter z added onto random words though like you were doing. If you're curious, check out those websites. If not, then stop posting stupid stuff.

eddie