• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

Bakster quit again.

Started by Bakster, February 03, 2006, 09:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bakster

DOGGY WEE WEE LALALA POOP CAKE I LOVE SANTA CLAWS LOLOLOL

Bakster

I AM NOT SURPRISED THAT I WAS IGNORED.

matlu

Bakster, what's up? Are you going to quit dualboard (again)?

Go in peace then :) Remember us in good :) Come back from time to time :)

Bakster

Probably not, I just got very angry last night and decided to make this.

2 reasons:
1. There's always someone waiting in the lobby, but they don't play me, or join my game but leave at the last second. And quite frankly, and I'm getting fed up of it.
2. I seem to be getting teamed a lot recently *cough* SILENCER *cough*

poison_ivy

In all seriousness, Bakster, people remember all the bad stuff but forget the good; the bad luck probably just sticks in your brain longer. 

We all have bad luck from time to time; I've had a jeep kill me, but I don't throw a hissy fit every time it happens! 

You're a decent player, but the fact that you "quit" almost every other month makes you a built in joke (i.e., "ooh, you got killed by a drone!  you gonna quit like bakster?").

Bakster, hissy fits makes you look like sissy.  Just accept what comes to you, and play the game if you enjoy it.  If you really don't enjoy it, go away.  But making an "I quit" post every few months is annoying.

Bakster

Oh no, I'm a sissy, I must be the laughing stock of the Internet.

::)

Bakster

OK, I logged on Cyber Battles, there's someone in the lobby, and SURPRISE SURPRISE he doesn't join when I create a game.

This has happened every time I have logged on within the last week, no exceptions.

matlu

It happens to me as well, very often... we must have something in common :)

Or probably the person who is in the lobby has duelboard running in some forgotten window (it's quite possible, since I increased the booting timeout when being in the lobby)

The_Gu3st

Quote from: Bakster on February 03, 2006, 09:49:48 PM
DOGGY WEE WEE LALALA POOP CAKE I LOVE SANTA CLAWS LOLOLOL

Lol, made me laugh.

Santa Claws. Haha.

/love bakster, come back soon.

zzboots

Quote from: Bakster on February 04, 2006, 03:14:30 PM
Probably not, I just got very angry last night and decided to make this.

2 reasons:
1. There's always someone waiting in the lobby, but they don't play me, or join my game but leave at the last second. And quite frankly, and I'm getting fed up of it.
2. I seem to be getting teamed a lot recently *cough* SILENCER *cough*

1. If you ever see me in the lobby, I'm probably not there to play so dont get mad if i don't join.

2. No one likes silencer, save his cousin and maybe ults.
It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
-William G. McAdoo

Silencer

Bakster, you cry baby...if your gonna quit then quit, stop whining about it

You tried to get that guest to type in /quit at the begining and then you claim I was cheating. I reported this to matlu immediatly after you did that cuz i figured you'd post on the forum again, crying as always. I backed him up simply because you tried to do em wrong, dont get me wrong I'm not a big fan of guests...but still that crap has been discussed and is considered cheating. I do believe thats an account deletion if i recall...but wait these internet kids like you, so youll be fine. Now if it was me I'm sure I'd be deleted by now, kinda b/s i must say matlu..Oh by the way, i teamed you 1 time, how does that turn into "alot." rethink what you said and respond when you wanna clarify it.

"save" his cousin and maybe ults? smooth...
When Did I Realize I Was God? When I Knelt Down, Started Praying, And Realized I Was Talking To Myself

Bakster

Lmao. You were crying about me telling the guest to quit, when he evidently wasn't a noob. You even went so far as to deliberately team me because of this (although you probably had it planned from the start anyway).

And I meant "teamed a lot" in general, yours was just the most recent example...

matlu

few posts deleted & thread locked  (as Dodger predicted :) )