• Welcome to Duel Board - Free multiplayer online games.

What is going on??

Started by Dodger, February 15, 2006, 01:43:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger

Someone help!! The forum wont let me edit or delete any of my posts...Is this happening to everyone, or just me?
The EDIT and DELETE buttons are just not there..It's really annoying..

The_Gu3st

ZOMGWTFBBQ! J00 15 r1ght?! wtfz0rs!

matlu

I decided you don't need to edit or delete your posts :) It may cause some trubles, I hope you understand

Dodger

I don't understand...I want my buttons!!

Dodger

Seriously though (see I had to create a new post instead of adding to my previous one!) this is just going to increase the number of irrelevant posts, or posts of people correcting themselves.
The edit button is a life saver to me, I always make mistakes and it stops me from sounding like an idiot [thats too easy to joke about guest :P].

It will cause more trouble without the buttons there... :(

The_Gu3st

All forums have an edit button, not necessarily a delete one, but always an edit one. I want them back  :(

<3 R.I.P My Favorite Buttons <3

You will always be remembered.

3/19/05 - 2/14/06  :'(

The_Gu3st

Damn, I put the wrong date. I meant 3/19/05. Grr! Perfect example of why we need edit buttons.

eddie

yes they can, by not saying it you *******!

o nooooooooes! now i cant edit this and hide my insult.

sereusly, who hides what they say around here?

Parsley

*Swings the mighty sword known as EDIT'*

Dodger

Strange..I can Modify/Delete my posts on some locked threads. But nowhere else...

matlu

Quote from: Dodger on February 15, 2006, 04:57:10 PM
Strange..I can Modify/Delete my posts on some locked threads. But nowhere else...
weird, you shouldn't be able to do it. Must be some forum bug.
Anyway the point is: think twice, post once. Deleting posts may also make other posts look stupid.

Dodger

I agree with the Delete button being removed. It's anoying when people delete their posts.

But I would like to be able to edit...

matlu

The problem is, that with "edit" you can practically delete your message.

Bakster

Which is what Silencer did in our enlightening music discussion.

Parsley